Chapter 35

I knocked on Justin's doubtfully and totally regretting what I was doing. I shouldn't have listened to Robin...

"Leave me the fuck alone!" He screamed from the other side almost making me flinch due to his loud tone.

I sighed slowly before turning the doorknob and opening the door to allow myself in. I took a quick look of his room as I stepped in. He had various posters of basketball and hockey teams stock on the walls as well as a few Beyoncé bikini posters- Boys...- , his bed was way bigger than mine. I also noticed an electric piano and a guitar on one of the corners of his room.

"I told you to fucking leave me alone!" His raised tone made me snap my head towards his direction stopping me from analysing his room.

"Sorry... I just came to see if you were ok" I bit my bottom lip as I realised how frightened I sounded- But in fact Justin is scary as fuck when he gets angry.

"Im fine ok, I don't need your fake caring ass annoying me" He spat sitting on his bed, gaze dropped to the floor as his arms rested on each of his knees.

I felt a sudden build up of anger rush throw my body. "I just came to help, you don't have to be such an asshole!" I crossed my arms up to my chest frowning to his rudeness.

"What the fuck did you called me?" He stood shooting me a death glare making me regret what I just said.

I babbled incoherent words as he stepped closer to me. "Im sorry" I managed to say as he looked at me with dark eyes as he stopped dangerously close to me.

"You better be whore" He said grabbing a fistful of my hair and making me wince in pain.

"Justin please..." I begged as tears pinched the back of my eyes due to the excess of intensity he had on my hair.

He simply smirked pulling harder making me scream before he pushed me back. I fell onto the floor whimpering. "I dare you to disrespect me again" He venomously said looking down at me.

I didn't speak nor look at him. I tried to fix my hair before I felt him pulling me up again by the neck of my shirt. "Next time keep your stupid comments to yourself bitch" He whispered on the side of my face as tears started to roll down my cheeks to my jaw.

He pushed me back stronger making me fall onto his bed. Tears streaming down my face as fear took over my body. I fucking hate him!

||*Justin Bieber*||

I left my room leaving Katrina onto my bed as I heard her heartbreaking sobs against my sheets. I ran my hand through my hair at the thought of what I have just done and all the things I called her. Fuck...

I hit my angel again, her begs and pleads started to torture my mind as I shook my head in an intent to brush them off my mind. I let out all my anger on her, on my poor baby. Im a fucker.

I made my way downstairs trying to fake a poker face as the eyes of my crew landed on me. Some of them exchanged looks knowing that it takes me time to calm myself but after hitting Katrina again I had no anger left on me, just guiltier and tiredness.
"You can all go" I simply said sighing in the act.

"Where is Katrina?" Robin asked suspecting something was wrong as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"She is sleeping" I lied giving her the hint that I didn't want to answer any more questions about her.

She gulped knowing that I was lying but I didn't care at all. "Tell her that Im here if she needs me" She said slowly and I nodded not really paying attention to what she was saying.

They boys and Robin started to make their way out of the house. Jason stopped turning around wearing a subtle smile on his face.
"Justin don't hit her hard bro, she seems fancy" He said as I sent him a death glare which he brushed off as he left the house.

I closed and locked the door behind them. The house fell into a dense silence with the only sound heard coming from the clock of the kitchen. I quickly made my way back upstairs and I entered my room spotting Katrina on my bed holding onto the sheets as her painful sobs pierced my ears adding more guiltier to me.

"Im sorry Kat, Im really sorry" I said siting on my bed next to her. "I just felt angry and I didn't know what I was saying Im truly sorry" I whispered placing my hand on her back but she rapidly pulled away from my touch allowing me to see her wet face due to the tears cried.

"Liar! You always say that but then you end up hurting me again, I was just trying to be nice!" She reported me and I nodded knowing she was totally right.

"I know Baby and Im sorry, please give me one last chance to prove you Im not this bad" I begged her as I wiped some of her tears away.

"You already had too many chances, Im not stupid"

"Please Katrina I'm begging you! I love you I wont lay my hand of you never again! Let me show you the real me please!" I held her arms gently but firm so she wouldn't move but I wouldn't hurt her.
She looked into my eye as a sorrowful look met her watery eyes. She closed her eyes sniffing air as she calmed herself and I knew she accepted.
"Thank you Baby, cry as much as you want, call me whatever you want i deserve it, but please I cant live without you..." I said as I pressed her tight against me. She dug her head on the crook of my neck as I felt her warm tears reach my skin.
I kissed the top of her head before mumbling a low 'I love you' in her ear. She is my world. I need to contain myself from hitting her again.
"Sleep with me tonight" I asked her but I obtained no answer yet I knew she accepted as I leaned our bodies until we laid on my bed.
"Im sorry, I really don't want to hurt you, Im just fucked up Kat but I love you with every inch of me" I huskily said not daring to stop hugging her.
In less than expected we both feel asleep, one next to the other just like in my dreams. I love her.