Chapter 27

||Justin Bieber||

I gripped on the steering wheel harder as I felt Katrina's eyes nailed on me.

I sent her a death glare and she instantly looked away.

"Why do you have to be such a..." She mumbled stopping from saying the last word.

"A what? Say it Katrina, Im a what?" I dared her raising my tone.

"Why do you have to be so annoying and so not-empathic" She replied crossing her arms up to her chest.

I chuckled drastically. "So I'm not empathic with you? After treating you like a princess and give you food and clothes?"

"Was that before or after you slapped me or tried to strangled me? Oh and do you mean that food that you threw to the wall for no reason and made me clean it? Or is it now that you have taken me to a restaurant to avoid all my questions and have the discourtesy to eat your food and not even let me taste mine?" She spoke venomously.

I pressed my teeth tight together.

She was getting cocky with me and thats something I hate, no one gets sneaky with me and lives to tell it.

"Shut up before I..." I said tensing my muscles.

"Before you what? Kill me like the others?" She said as my body paralysed.

It was a miracle that we didn't crash and ended up rolling down the hill.

"Who told you that?" I asked cursing on the death of whoever dare to open the mouth.

"It doesn't matter, and no matter how many girls you kidnap you will still be a criminal!" She finally said shaking.

I slapped her across the face. She moaned as she held her face with her hands.

Finally there was silence, I didn't need that bitch spitting bullshit to my face.

I almost regretted slapping her as I heard her quiet sobs trying to hold the tears that where rolling down her face.

I hit my angel again...

***

Soon after we reached our apartment and I didn't have to tell her anything since as soon as I stopped the car she made her way inside the building.

I followed and managed to get inside the lift with her before the doors closed.

She didn't look at me, she acted like if I didn't exist and I hated that.

"Baby..." I spoke soothing my tone.

She didn't say anything. She lowered her head as her hair fall over her face.

I knew that she was crying, and it broke my heart. I promised her that nobody was going to hurt her, but I'm the only one who is hurting her.

I wrapped my arms around her body as I slightly pressed her head into the crook of my neck.

"Im sorry" I mumbled as her skin relaxed a little under my touch.

"Sometimes I get angry easily but I always love you Katrina" I kissed the top of her head.

"It just hurts when you get so cocky or accuse me of things, it makes me feel like you don't love me" I spoke as the doors of the lift opened.

I crouched down to grab the bottom of her thighs. With a little pull I pushed her up.

She wrapped her legs around my waist as I walked out of the lift to our apartment.

I opened the door with no difficulties and closed and locked it again after we entered the apartment.

I stood there hugging her tight. Suddenly her hands embraced my neck softly.

"I love you Katrina, remember that" I spoke resting my head on hers.