Chapter 37

I screamed covering my breast with both of my hands although they were already covered by my bra. "Get out!" I demanded scrunching up my face disgusted by his presence.

"Wow girl calm down Im not going to rape you or anything" Jason hissed throwing his hands in the air.

"I don't care just leave!" I replied coldly as I pointed to the exit with my index finger. Instead of leaving he took a step forward making me walk two steps backwards.

"Justin did a good job in replacement" He eyed me from top to bottom. "You look just like her" He added but confusion occupied my body as I had no idea what he was referring to.

Just as if my wished were granted Robin appeared stopping on her tracks as she saw Jason extremely close to me. He turned to give a look to Robin before turning back to face me.

He leaned closer to me placing his lips next to my ear making me pull up my shoulders scared of what he could do to me. His warm breath sent shivers down my spine. "I hope we can intimate a little more Katrina" His voice sounded just like Justin but just a little colder.

He then dug his hand inside the pockets of his dark sweatpants before turning around heading to the exit.

"What the hell was that?!" Robin asked surprised as she gave me a white crop top.

I shrugged not really paying attention to her. I was scared because maybe I have to deal with not one but two Justins- Just imagine that! Hell on Earth!

After I changed into the fresh shirt we walked back to the living room meeting the gazes of the boys in the room. Khalil stood from the couch and walked towards me. He bit on his bottom lip nervously as he thought about something.

"Im sorry Katrina... For wetting you shirt and that" He scratched the back of his neck it was fairly obvious that he wasn't good at apologising but I took it as valid anyways. Za laughed at him mockingly.

I smiled in return shrugging in dismiss making a wide smile to form on his face. Suddenly we heard footsteps sound coming from the stairs. Ryan and Justin appeared and their eyes landed on us. However, Justin nailed his gaze on me examining each move and features of mine.

"What the hell is that?" Ryan scrunched his nose pointing at the wet area on the floor due to the previous beer explosion.

"Khalil" Za replied almost instantly raising his hands up in innocence while Khalil sent him a death glare.

Ryan shook his head as he made his way to the couch sitting next to Chaz. Justin stayed still looking at me making me feel extremely uncomfortable.

"Katrina can we talk upstairs? Alone" He asked and his tone already made me perceive the heat of his word. Well fuck...

I nodded trying not to make a scene in front of his friends and I walked upstairs following behind him. We reached his room and he closed the door after I entered in.

He crossed his arms over his chest as his eyes pierced on my skin making me to look anywhere but him.

"Why are you wearing that?" He finally asked gesturing with his head towards my top showing off his annoyance.

I raised a brow at him a little confused before I licked my lips to speak "A top" The words came out kinda sarcastic which cause Justin to growl at me.

"Don't get cocky with me Katrina" He warned me his impatience increasing. "Why are you exposing your stomach?" He added shortly after nailing his eyes on my belly.

I looked down at the crop top before returning my gaze back to Justin. "I got wet and Robin gave me this top, don't make such a big deal about it Justin" I replied crossing my arms up to my chest and shifting my weight to one leg.

"Making a big deal about it? You shouldn't expose your body to the guys, or do you want to act like a hoe here?" He raised his tone letting me know how pissed he was- Yet I couldn't understand why he was so angry, yeah the crop top showed a little of my stomach but not even that much to complain about plus Robin was the one who gave it to me.

"Look Justin I'm not a hoe, stop insulting me and by the way Im 19 you don't have to be checking what I can and cannot wear, got it?" I faked a sarcastic smile which Justin got. He started fuming as his eyes darkened on me- Maybe I shouldn't have said that...

He grabbed me from the bottom of the top pulling towards him. I found myself pressed against him due to the strong grip and pull. I could almost taste his breath which shot me down by its force. "Watch your words Kat, I'm capable of anything" He spoke between locked teeth.

I gulped nodding slowly as fear occupied my body- He knows how to scare the living shit out of me. He released me from his harsh grip and I fixed my shirt.

"Get dress, we are going out" He said giving me a cold stare. I simply nodded feeling his eyes on me till I left the room.

What the fuck is wrong with him seriously?

I finally made it to my room closing the door behind me. I deep sigh left my lips as I rested my head on my door. Justin is so freaking bipolar like you don't even know whats on his mind and whenever you are able to guess it he totally swings mood just confusing you more.
I decided to brush the drama of me as I grabbed a bra and matching panties. I opened the door again and headed to the bathroom without the sight of Justin.

I closed the door behind me and I opened the bath tap adjusting the water to the temperature I wanted it. Then I slipped out of my clothes and I dispose myself inside the bath ready to have a nice, needed, calm moment.

||Justin Bieber||

I slid in my black Supras after changing into more decent clothes. A tight white sport tee covered up with a leader jacket and jeans embracing my legs, not something quite usual on me, lets just say that Im not a big fan of jeans. I combed my hair into a quiff with my hands applying gel to support it up and voluminous. I winked at my reflection before leaving my room ready to leave the place with Katrina.

Im taking her to a club as an apologise from last night. I don't know what happened to me but I paid my anger with Katrina when she only tried to help me so Ryan suggested that it would be a good idea to spend the night out since she is young and she is probably bored of staying inside the house all the time. It wouldn't be like this if she simply obeyed me but she is so stubborn, I cant risk it.
Not even after what happened today. I mean, she was wearing a crop top in the middle of my crew, I trust them but she was literally inciting to be pressed against the wall and fucked senseless.

I checked my watch before walking along the first floor corridor. Suddenly the bathroom door opened revealing a naked Katrina only covered by a white bra and matching panties embracing her hips. A white towel wrapped around her head covered her hair.

My eyes travelled down to her body and I felt my dick harden in my pants causing an uncomfortable feeling since the jeans pressed my member hard against my body preventing enough space for it.

Katrina flinched as she noticed my presence covering her already covered breast with her arms as a small gasp left her mouth.

"Don't cover yourself up Baby, its not like you have nothing I haven't seen before" I chuckled winking at her.

She glared at me for a second before turning around and jog towards her room to get something to wear. I had the perfect view of her rounded ass caressed by the white lingerie making me bit on my bottom lip- Damn! She drives me crazy.

I fixed my pants as I waited for her to get ready and minutes later the door opened. Katrina walked out of her room displaying a beautiful short blue dress. The clothe was inciting itself but adding it on Katrina's stunning silhouette the package was more than completed. Her hair was slightly wavy at the end as they brushed her chest. The dress made on a slightly V-shape allowed me to see a little bit of her cleavage. The dress stopped at her mid-tight making me wonder the secret under it. She looked just perfect.

She cleared her throat snapping me out of my thoughts and I smiled awkwardly realising that I checked her out so much that she cutely blushed.

"Lets go" I smiled at her as I let her walk first downstairs and to the exit not before warning her that my revolver was still on my pants and ready to be used in case she decided to pull a trick on me.