Chapter 11

I stretched my body after placing the last vessels in the sink.

The night has been really busy and tiring.

"Thanks God the night is over if I had to smile to one of those bastards one last time I think my head will explode" Caitlyn said changing back into her normal clothes creating a small chuckled between the girls.

"Hey Katri who was that guy that you were talking to next to the bar?" Helen asked teasingly.

All heads turned to me with a suspicious smirk and some giggles.

"It was no one" I rolled my eyes as i finished packing up my stuff.

"Yeah sure, you two seemed really cheesy when he wrapped his strong arms around you" Helen gestured hugging herself trying to imitate what she thought Justin did to me.

Some girls whistled cheering Helen.

"Girls he just tried to get my attention to get a drink" I lied shaking my head.

"Sureee" Helen sang emphasizing the last syllable.

"Was he hot?" Caitlyn asked turning to Helen.

I frowned pushing my backpack up to my shoulders.

"I couldn't see his face but his body was fucking sexy, you should have seen his muscles, i wouldn't mind if he embraced me too" Helen said as Caitlyn side-hugged her.

"Girls he was just a customer, calm your horny hormones down" I smiled shaking my head exiting the changing room.

I left the club trough the back entrance.

The millions of shining stars flashing over the dark night gave the city a magical look.

I started to walk slowly feeling a cold breeze brushing against my skin.

An strident sound made me flinch raising every single hair of my body.

Turning around i realised that it was just the tap of a bin that fell to the ground.

I sighed smiling at my stupid reaction.

I continued walking hearing just the click sound of my black Gucci heels making me feel uncomfortable.

I looked back making sure all those noises were just products of my mind, again no figure came into view.

"I think im losing my mind..." I mumbled to myself curving my lips into a soft smile trying to comfort myself.

As I was about to turn around a corner two arms pushed me back.

In shock, my only movement was opening my mouth to scream for help, but it was too late.The person that was surely strong covered my mouth stopping me from making any vocal sound.

"Shut up baby, I don't want to hurt you" A teasing demonic raspy voice chuckled before my vision blurred and my whole body fell asleep.

The horror that filled my body was indescribable.

I gasped blinking slightly. My dizziness was almost like I just had the biggest hangover ever.

I tried to move my hand to rub my sleepy face, was then when i realised that i couldn't move them. I forced trying to get off from whatever was stopping them, impossible. My vision started to go back to normal allowing me to describe the place i was in, a car.

Trying to sit up properly i realised that my feet were trapped too.

And suddenly realisation hits me, i remember walking down the streets and someone pulling me back.

My throb accelerated as i widened my eyes trying to call for help, but too late my mouth was covered by a headband.

I threw my head back trying to digest that i have been kidnapped...

My smart nose realised something about the scent of the car... it was familiar... very familiar...

"Babe calm down, you are gonna have a heartattack if you keep forcing like that" The husky voice gave me shivers down my spine.

His head turned to face mine not really caring about the fact that he was driving excessively fast.

"Justin?" I mumbled between breaks in my voice.