Chapter 13

I felt so peacefully. I cuddled myself pulling the blankets up to my shoulders. In the act, two tough arms wrapped around my soft body.

"Dad..." I thought.

With my index I trailed circles on the hard skin that relaxed immediately under my touch.

I couldn't help but smile as a low snore echoed on my ear. His warm breath blew some of my hair also colliding with my skin raising every single hair from the back of my neck.

I slowly opened my eyes groaning to the intense sunshine coming from the window just right a few meters away from me.

I turned to the other side closing them again but my nose detected a mysterious scent that didn't belong to my father.

Frowning i opened my eyes lightly, my body was filled with confusion as the person that was laying in the same bed as me wasn't my father but a charming attractive man.

Our lips were so close i could even taste his breath. I pulled myself back from doing something stupid taking care i didn't wake him up.

Realisation hit me hard. That sexy man was no other than Justin! Finally i could see him without the sunglasses and the ridiculous rounded hat.

His face was perfect, literally. Hi tongue licked his heart-shaped lips  and they looked so... kissable, his hair made in a light brunette/shiny caramel spiked up in different directions in such a inciting messy way made me bite on my bottom lip.

Half of his body was covered by the white sheets but his sleeveless O-shirt remarked his muscular tattooed arms and torso almost making my legs shake about the fact that those arms were embracing me just seconds before.

I stretched myself to get rid off my morning dizziness looking around the room i woke up in.

My jaw almost dropped as i realised that this wasn't my room nor any room of my house.

Swallowing saliva the events of last night flashed before my eyes

I looked down at my legs another cold breeze ran down my spine as i noticed the oversized hooded sweater i was wearing that didn't belong to me. I pulled out of it from the neck and looking down under it my body relaxed, i was still wearing the clothes from yesterday, that was a good sign at least.

Biting on my bottom lip i walked towards the door on my tip-toes trying not to make any noise to wake the monster that kidnapped me yesterday.

One of the wooden draws creaked as i stepped on it. Stopping i gazed back at Justin who just mumbled incoherent words as he shifted to the other side of the bed.

I sighed continuing my way out of the room closing the door behind me.

Now a small yet comfortable living room came into view.

It was connected the the kitchen which made it even more attractive. A red sofa faced a smart tv placed on top of a high wooden table.

Just right next to the sofa a big rounded table with a fruiterer on top with various fruits placed in it adorned it. Four chair matched the table surrounding the space of it.

Despite my curiosity I only had one thing on my mind, escape from the house.

I rushed to what it looked like the main door since the locks were visible grabbing the knob with both hands. I turned it to both sides pulling and pushing desperately aiming for it to just open but for my bad, nothing I tried worked.

Pulling my hair back to leave my face clear i turned to one of the three windows of the living room.

Thankfully one of them was opened, yet my bad luck showed up again. The distance between my position and the groundfloor was really, really wide, if I tried to jump I probably wouldn't be able to tell it.

In one last energy i turned back to the door praying that this time it would work magically, it didn't.

"Please, please" I cried forcing the knob who wasn't going to give it in.

I was forced back, ending up leaning over a body that leaned himself on the backrest of the sofa grabbing my body with both hands, one covering my mouth.

My breath increased in synchrony with my accelerated throb as my chest bumped up and down.

"Were you trying to escape Baby?" A deep raspy morning voice whispered into my ear.

Tears already forming in my eyes, my body shaking in fear, signs Justin perceived to release me.

He turned me around to face him, sorrow occupying his eyes.

"Don't cry, Baby we can work this out" He whispered tucking a lock of hair behind my ear.

My sobs decreased as anger replaced it. "There is nothing to work out here! Open the door i want to leave!" I pushed myself away from him glaring at him as i bit on my bottom lip somehow proud of my fierceness towards him.

His muscles tensed making them look bigger, his big hands turned into strong flexed fist which could break the hardest rock and his beautiful hazel eyes turned into a dark shiny chocolate ones.

He pulled his lips inside his mouth making a vein from his neck to pop out.

"Well bitch for your information you are not going anywhere, and listen i don't take orders from anyone, so keep your mouth shut if you don't want me to show you the way we do things here!" His sharp voice cut through my body blowing my fierceness away.

I took a step back staring at his dark orbits at the loss of words.

"That's better" He scoffed grabbing me by my wrist pulling me closer to him. "If you keep obeying me i can reward you in bed" He mumbled placing his free hand on my ass.

The disgust i felt was indescribable. "I wouldn't do that with you not even if you were the last man in the world and i was a nympho craving for sex!" I yelled slapping his arm away.

His expression forced with anger again. "I can make you plead for it whore!" He replied grabbing me from the neck of the hoodie I was wearing and pushing me back making me crash with the main door and drop to the floor reluctantly.

I groaned in pain as I rubbed my head trying to hold on my rage.
He is too dangerous...