Chapter 10

||*Katrina Moors*||

I walked back to the bar just like a predator that lost its prey.

How dared him to come back after what he said to me!

I rested my elbows on the bar placing my face in my right hand.

"Are you going to take my order?" A raspy voice asked and I instantly recognising him, Justin.

Each of his arm placed on the bar at each of my sides stopping me from escaping.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned coldly still not turning to face him.

"Isn't it obvious? I want a drink" He chuckled breathing into my neck.

I turned around crossing my arms to my chest. "Don't act like if you don't know what i mean!"

His smile dropped. "Listen Katrina, I know that what I said to you was... hard and put of context but i came here because I want to apologise to you, Im sorry" He added pushing his lips inside his mouth afterwards.

I sighed gazing at him for a few seconds. "Why did you say that to me?" I tilted my head to the side curiosity invading me.

He pulled his arms back digging his hand inside his pocket shrugging.

"There must be a reason, normal people don't just outburst like that" I narrowed my eyes trying to find his eyes behind those big sunglasses.

As I finished my sentence i saw the muscles of his tough arms tense making the veins to pop out.

"So you think that im a freak, don't you?!" His voice raised in tone making me to flinch back.

His chest bumping up and down like if he saw a murder.

"I haven't said that" I spoke between breaks in my voice.

"But you think that about me" He ran his hand through his hair pulling at the ends.

For a moment I felt sad, it wasn't what i was trying to say but he was the one that called me a "Whore" just hours before.

"I should be the one offended" I stated going back to my cold tone.

He bit on his bottom lip lifting his head to face me.

"Im sorry" He mumbled pursing his lips together.

"Justin, i think that it will be better if we stay away from each other" I placed my hand on his shoulder trying to comfort him.

His shoulder tensed and relaxed under my touch.

He looked up to me trying to say something but no words came out of his mouth.

He lowered his head again nodding slowly turning to the exit.

I sighed released yet i couldn't help but feel bad about what I said.

Sometimes is good to let some people go.