Chapter 38 (Sexual content)

I pulled the brake when I finally found a free space on the parking lot. We have been driving for almost twenty minutes and I was anxious since I couldn't find any place to park my car.

Both of us left the car and I locked it with the remote controller before we made our way inside Rito's, the night club. The music played loud almost making Katrina to cover her ears due to the intense bass. There were a reasonable number of people yet it was ok to spend the night. Different flashing lights danced all over the dancefloor as some people between 18-26 danced like animals.

"Hey Kat!" Robin waved at Katrina who quickly waved back jogging to hug her tight.

I like that she gets on well with the members of my crew yet it made me feel jealous that she is so cuddly around them and not with me, I guess I deserve it after what happened yesterday...

"Do you want a drink Kat?" I asked her raising my tone due to the loud music playing.

She looked at me nodding her head "Get me a soda, please" She politely asked and I quickly made my way to the bar.

"Yo Bieber, how you doing?" Chaz greeted me tapping my back with his palm.

"Hey Bro, Im ok how about you?" I said before turning to the waitress and ordering a soda for Katrina and a beer for me.

"Im fine too, how is everything doing with Miss Perfect?" Chaz questioned before taking a sip of his whiskey.

I sighed tiredly before responding. "It could be better, its really hard to get to her, she avoids me and shit, I don't know what to do to get to her she probably hates me" I informed him lowering my gaze to my shoes.

I felt his hand on my shoulder supportively. "Dude don't give up, it takes time to win a girl's heart" He smiled warmly at me.

I thanked him and returned the smile. I will never give up on Katrina, she is too good to let her escape, I am really lucky to have her in my life and even if I have to wait a hundred years for her to love me I will, she is worth the wait. Although Im dying to have her in my arms and kissing those perfect lips of hers.

"JB who is that dude talking to Kat?" Chaz brought me back to reality as my eyes searched through the club finding Katrina talking to a slim boy with medium dark hair. He looked around his 25s. The fucker whispered something to her and she giggled making my blood to boil.

That son of a bitch was flirting with my fucking girl.

I was fuming anger as I walked firmly towards their position. I grabbed Katrina by her waist and I pulled her closer to me causing a flinch from her due to the unexpected action.

"What the fuck is happening here?" I spat coldly shifting my gaze from Katrina to the fucker every now and then.

"This is Calum, he is a magician and he was showing me some cool tricks" Katrina informed me trying to escape from my grip but failing in the act, I was too strong for her.

"Well Im just learning the basic Im not that good" The bastard said modestly making me groan. He was eye fucking my girl and that made me even more angry.

"And you are?" He asked me wearing a faint smile on his face as his eyes met mines.

"Her boyfriend" I let it sink as Katrina glared at me in total disapproval but she didn't dare to object, smart obtion.

"Oh..." The fucker dropped his smile. I had to restrain myself from laughing at his disappointed face.

I heard Katrina nagging at me quietly but I ignored her. Nobody is going to separate me from her and this fucker better watch out if he tries a thing with her.