Chapter 25

We entered the lift. I rested my back on one of the cold walls of the small cabinet.

As soon as the door closed Justin turned to face me stepping closer to me.

He trapped me in between his body and the wall. "You will love the place I reserved for us" he added stroking my cheeks.

I smiled faintly, I was starving and food was pretty much the only thing I had in mind apart from this lover role-play to escape.

The way down felt really long. He took another step closer searching for my lips.

I didn't want to kiss him but I let him.

Again he was giving me that strange feeling. His movements were slow and playful. His warm wet lips kissed with hunger and passion overall.

I wanted him to go further but at the same time I didn't, its weird to explain the mixed feelings that he was giving me.

A soft sound reached out ears and I pulled away from his so kissable lips.

He groaned a he didn't want to stop.

"Lets go" I insisted him as we finally exited the small lift cabinet.

We made it out of the building and to the car where in just seconds we got in and started to drive to wherever restaurant he was taking me.

He drove for 15 minutes before he stopped the car at an exterior parking lot.

I gazed over the window describing the features of the tall illuminated building which caught my attention.

"We are here, Oh! and remember that I still got my gun with me" He informed setting the hint that I should not try any movement to betray him.

I smiled shaking my head as a sign of disapproval before opening my door and stepping out of the car.

We started to walk to the previous noticed building when he searched for my hand interlocking his fingers with mines strongly yet delicately.

I felt save, but at the same time scared because of the fact that those hands were strangulating me hours ago.

The electric glass door opened as the sensor noticed us.

The building inside was way better looking that from the outside. It looked really like a high standard restaurant; chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, beautiful green foliage and different flowers of different colours adorning the corridors and rooms and even the waitress were dressed with selected suits that made them look like if they where in an important celebration.

Justin walked us in front of a small reception table.

The man behind the reception lifted his gaze to see us.

"How may I help you?" He asked warmly flashing a perfect line of white teeth although he looked around his fifties.

"We got a reserve by the name of Justin Bieber" Justin spoke as he pressed my tight against him by my waist.

The man nodded as he put on a golden glasses which hanged from his neck.

Checking the list he finally spotted the reserve and he smiled gesturing us to follow him.

We did so and we ended up inside a giant room which looked more like a palace.

"Do you like it?" Justin asked as he helped me to sit on my chair like a true gentleman.

I nodded vividly smiling as I gave another look to the place.

"This place looks expensive Justin" I said to him as I had a view on the menu.

"Everything for my baby" He said boring his eyes on me.

The way he looked at me was so uncomfortable and intimidating but its still exotic and so... Exciting.

"How can you afford it?" I asked curiously trying to find some new information about him and his job, if he has one.

He bit his bottom lip as he looked away. "Nothing important, I just want to be with you and make you feel good"

His words almost melted my heart. But I was buying them, those words came from the same person who hit me and yelled at me before and I wasn't that dumb to believe what he was saying.

I smiled falsely.

"May I take your orders sir?" A feminine voice snapped us out of our conversation.

A tall waitress with long curly red hair smiled to us, well, only to Justin.

"Of course cutie" he smiled to her making her to giggle.

"A coke for me and i want a texas steak with fried onion and Cesar sauce, add some fried chips to it baby" He added soon after.

Was he flirting with her?

I couldn't believe that if he was so into me why would he exchange looks and stupid giggles with that girl?

I faked a cough to get the waitress attention since it looked like she didn't notice that I was there too.

"I will have a lasagne of vegetables with ice tea please" I said as the waitress took the order reluctantly almost looking like she was pissed.

"Your orders will be ready in ten minutes" She smiled to Justin one last time.

"Thank you beautiful" Justin replied winking at her.

I raised one of my eyebrows.

What was all that for?

"Do you know her?" I asked cooling down my tone.

Justin's eyes travelled back to look at mines. "No"

"Then why were you so flirty with her?" I questioned crossing my arms in the act.

He chuckled slightly which looked cute but I was still annoyed.

"What is so funny?" I asked after seconds of non-stop chuckles from Justin.

He took a few seconds to answer. "You are jealous!" He said between laughs.

My cheeks dyed into the deepest red as I dropped my gaze.

"Im not..." I said biting the inside of my cheek.

"Katrina, don't worry I only love you" He spoke slowly a he placed his hand on top of mine.

My stomach twisted. It was weird that he would speak out the word love so easily.

I met Justin's eyes for a few seconds and his expression totally changed.

I frowned as I saw him dropping his head.

"Are you ok?" I asked tilting my head.

"Katrina just don't move and lower your head" He said coldly.

Thats another example of his strange behavior, changing his mood so easily like jumping from feeling to feeling.

I was curious so I looked around until my eyes met the silhouette of a big man sitting on a table surrounded by other men, all gazing at us.

I felt a strong pain on my shin. I held the pain threatening by biting on my bottom lip.

"I told you not to fucking move!" A whisper with a hint of anger reached my ears.

"Im sorry" I tried to hold in the tears forming on my eyes.

I quickly wiped them away with the back of my hand as my other hand rubbed slightly against my damaged shin.

"You didn't have to kick me, you know?" I spat annoyed.

"You shouldn't have moved, les when I specifically told you not to!" He spat back.

I opened my mouth to say something but I stopped myself because I knew I would regret saying it, even if it was true.

"Look who we have here" A deep smoker voice gave me goosebumps.

I doubted to turn my head, but I did.