Chapter 36

||*Katrina Moors*||

The light coming from the window hit my closed eyes making me roll to the other side of the bed only to be interrupted by a soft and peaceful breath. I opened my eyes slowly letting them adjust to the intensity of the morning. Finally I was able to see Justin flawless face sleeping deeply as warm breezes of air left his slightly opened mouth- He looked so cute yet I have to remember that he was the one who gave me a rough night yesterday.

"Good morning Baby" His deep sleepy voice filled my ears and I smiled weakly at him- Ugh, why does he have to look sexy even when he just woke up?!
I tried to stand ready to go and eat something when two arms wrapped around me quickly.

"Im going to prepare something to eat Justin" I informed him trying to escape from his tough arms but there was noway I could win this fight.

"But I want you to stay here with me" He said still a little sleepy as he pouted his bottom lip at me.

I rolled my eyes sighing as I tried to pull myself out of his grip but he was stronger and quicker than me so he managed to pull back from my waist and I landed on the bed again. He pressed me tight against him as my eyes noticed the wide grin playing on his face.

"Alright, but only five minutes" I gave it in since it is impossible to evade Justin when he wants something.

He chuckled proudly and I mocked his laugh not containing the smile forming on my face. The silence fell over us as we just stared at each other not knowing what to say. He coughed to regain his clear voice before opening his mouth to speak.

"Im sorry about yesterday Kat, something went wrong and I let all my anger fall on you..." He explained looking away from me as a wince appeared on his face.

"Hey, its ok" I turned his face so he was facing me again. "Don't worry about it" I lied.

He smiled again pressing me tighter against his hard body, if that was even possible. I looked down at him and I realised that he wasn't wearing a shirt. I was allowed to describe every single feature of his magnificently sculpted body; His strong pectorals, his hard 8-pack and his obliques forming a V line leading to a 'surprise'. My daze was interrupted by Justin's soft chuckle and I brought my eye back to meet his.

"You seem to check me out a lot lately" He smirked as he wiggled his brownish eyebrows making me blush to a light pink.

"No I don't! I just had something on my eye" I falsely said as I blinked trying to add realism to my lie but I could tell he didn't believe me by the way he bit on his bottom lip.

"I like when you look at me like that, you can look at me like that, want it or not I'm only yours and you are only and exclusively mine" He spoke and again my heartbeat accelerated crazy as fuck by the mention of those words in that seductive tone. "I love you" He added just making my nervousness out of nowhere to grow greater.

I smiled faintly as I felt his warm breath colliding with my skin inciting me to do things which I should not think about. He leaned forward closing the gap between us. His lips came dangerously close to mines. I knew his intentions but I could just feel my cheeks heating up as the thought of our lips connecting.
His lips finally brushed against mine but before he could fully connect us into kiss I pulled myself back.

"I-Im hungry, Ill make you something" My voice trembled as I finally got out of the bed. He simply stared at me with a sad yet disappointed expression before I disappeared behind the door.

That was really close again- How am I suppose to control myself when Mr Sexy has the most seductive voice, perfect body and kissable lips all over me?

I sighed walking downstairs to the kitchen as I wiped my face with my right hand softly. Its going to be a long day...

***

"Dude don't be a fucking rat and let me play!" Khalil reported Za about some video-game they were playing.

"Like little children, I swear!" Robin rolled her eyes as she gestured with her hand contemptuously making a soft giggle to roll about of my mouth.

The crew came to take care of some important business linked to whatever went wrong last night- Not like I care but knowing the type of person Justin is he is probably into some stealing or killing planning. But it almost look like they are here just to chill and eat my food, well Justin's food but since I live here is my food too.

"Look what I found!" Alfredo rushed into the living room holding a package of five beers up over his head.

"Oh Bro give me one!" Chaz said before Alfredo threw one can to him. Then he threw another to Robin who caught it in the air without hesitation.

Za and Khalil stopped arguing about who got the highest score and drove their total attention to Alfredo and the package of beers which shone brightly through their eye like if it was a treasure. Khalil stood rapidly and grabbed the last two beers followed by Za who sadly met with the empty package.

"Dude give me one!" Za extended his hand trying to get one out of Khalil but he used his back as a shield. "Fuck off dude seriously!" Za raised his tone giving a hint of annoyance on his voice.

Khalil shook one of the beers rapidly as his chuckles filled the room. "Catch it!" He said before throwing the can up over Zas' head. The time went in slow motion as all eyes landed on the can flying over to my position. The object collided with the floor breaking and opening letting all the liquid to splash me and wet every inch of my front body as I tried to protect my face with my hands.

"Shit..." Khalil mumbled with wide eyes.

"Well done you smartass!" Robin spat at him as she helped me to stand up. I wasn't angry at all, just a little cold.

She walked me to the closest bathroom and I checked myself in the mirror as my body shivered due to the coldness produced by the liquor.

"Ugh wait here I will get you some clothes" She informed me before rushing out of the bathroom.

I slipped out of my current wet shirt leaving my torso naked and only embraced by black lingerie over my breasts. I heard a sound coming from the door and I turned around guessing it was Robin with another shirt but my eyes met the tall figure of Jason leaning in the door frame as a smirk played on his face.