Chapter 17

Feeling my body heavy I detected i was going dizzy.

Shaking my head I sat straight to brush all the tiredness away.

The car started to move slower and taking a small rotation of 180 Justin spoke.

"We are here" His voice more relaxed now.

I gazed out of the window as my eyes narrowed in disappointment.

A fucking McDonalds take-away?

"Katrina?" Justin snapped me out of my thoughts as I shook my head.

"Are you serious?" I crossed my arms up to my chest.

"Sorry Katrina but i don't trust you yet, if i take you to a good restaurant you will probably scream and run away, and i don't want that..." He stroked my cheek with his thumb slightly before i pulled myself back from his touch.

"What is it gonna be?" An unfamiliar voice cut our discussion.

We both turned to Justin's window describing a young skinny man with a layer of acne covering his lower face.

"Hmm, Yeah I want a McWrap with some fries and a coke" Justin replied as he checked the menu printed on the wall next to the take-away window.

"And for the lady?" The man flashed a soft smile towards me which make Justin to groan annoyed.

"A salad" I said avoiding their eyes.

Seconds later I turned back to the window but the man wasn't there, probably taking our orders to the chefs.

For a second i saw Justin smiling.

"Don't tell me that you are one of those girls that measure the calories of their food so they don't get fat" He scoffed.

"Sorry if i don't want to eat a piece of meat with who-knows-what substance in it" I rolled my eyes as the worker appeared again extending our orders.

Paying him and giving me my respective food he stepped the accelerator again driving even more rapidly through the dark city.

I opened the cover of the rounded deep plate grabbing the plastic fork with the other hand and i started to eat feeling my stomach roaring in happiness.

Justin took some bites every now and then keeping his eyes on the road.

"Can I ask you something?" I cleared my throat depositing my rubbish inside the brown bag where it was placed at first.

"Shoot" He curved up his lips into a small smile yet not gazing at me.

I knew my question was  totally unworthy but I took the risk closing my eyes to evade a possible eye contact.

"Where were you before?" My tone cold yet with a hint of curiosity drew a serious expression across his face again.

His jaw clenched tight again as his brows pulled down to show annoyance.

"Mind your business Katrina, that was nothing involving you" His voice deep and hard as a rock made me sigh at the lack of information that I was receiving.

"Well at least tell me why the fuck did you kidnap me, does that involve me enough?" I mocked the last sarcastic question as i persisted my position.

He took a deep breath that was somehow strident to my ears before answering.

"Don't get cocky with me Katrina, you don't know what i am capable of" He warned.

"Why are you avoiding my question?" I insisted gazing his eyes which were nailed onto the road.

"That's enough! Keep your mouth shut or i will do so!" He raised his tone making clear that he wasn't going to answer my question.

I shifted my position uncomfortably, Collaborate would be the smartest thing to do but my hate and unknowledge about the fact of my kidnap was just inciting me to keep on annoying him.

"Make me" I spoke as sneaky as i could sound pronouncing each word slowly to let him sink in his head that i wasn't going to cooperate anymore without answers.

I felt a cold breeze hit my right cheek before the kinetic energy pushed me towards the rest of my seat.

Holding the tears that were already threatening to fall down my face i held my cheek slowly with both hands.

I could still feel that ticklish painful feeling his hand gave me.

He fucking slapped me.