Chapter 3

"Don't" My mind repeated his cold word.

Why? It felt like he turned into a completely different person.

"Sorry..." I whispered going back to my normal position hiding my hands under the bar table.

"Don't worry, just don't do it again" He demanded but there was no sign of the cute childish Justin of just seconds ago.

I bit my bottom lip uncomfortably not knowing what to say after this weird incident.

"Are you scared of me?" He smirked tilting his head to the side.

"No... It's just, i wasn't expecting that" I forced a smile trying to relax.

He leaned towards my ear stopping right next to it. For a second he just stayed there breathing intensively and peacefully at the same time like if he wanted me to hear and feel his breath colliding with the skin of my ear. Was he trying to tease me?

"Baby you don't know how bad i can be" There was totally no sign of the cute, shy Justin infact this time he was fiercer and totally keeping his cool.

"What do you mean?" I dared to ask arching my eyebrows nailing my eyes into the darkness of the lenses of his sunglasses.

"You don't want to see it" He smirked again giving a little bite to his bottom lip.

Im officially scared. How can someone so adorable and shy turn into such a scary and seductive person in a fraction of seconds.

I gulped the ball of saliva that was accumulated in my throat due to the tension.

"Katrina?" A familiar voice called me.

I blessed whoever was calling me saving me from the awkward situation with Justin.

"Danny!" I exclaimed as I saw his tall figure raising.

I instantly jumped into his arms, obviously after getting out of the bar.

"It has been such a long time without seeing your beautiful smile!" He hugged my tight.

From the corner of my eye I saw Justin tapping on the bar impatiently as his jaw clenched and unclenched various times.

"How are you Katri?" Danny asked as he parted the hug.

"Good, Danny what are you doing here? I thought you left to California" I widened my smile.

"Yeah but I missed you, it's nice there but it's not the same if i don't have a little fly like you" He stroked my hair slowly.

I giggled placing one of my hands infront of my mouth.

Justin fake coughed like if he was trying to tell me that he was still there. The tension on his lips revealed that he was annoyed, very annoyed.

"Oh... Danny this is Justin, Justin this is Danny" Danny placed his arm on my waist and for a second i heard Justin groaning slowly.

"We went to the same school, but he moved to California because of his job"

"Cool..." Justin alleged in sarcasm.

"Nice to meet you man" Danny gave his hand to shake trying to ease the tension between him and Justin.

He stared at his hand for a second frowning in the act. His gaze then landed on me and with a reluctantly voice he dismissed himself.

We stared at him as he left the club dragging himself with his hands digging inside his pockets with the thumb out.