Interview #23 @MermaidsAndStarfish

1 What's your favorite song? Who's the artist?

"The Willow Maid" by Erutan.

2 What's your favorite season?

Either winter, or spring. Honestly, it's probably a tie. I love both so much.

3 What's your daily writing routine?

routine? What's a routine? Lol. I carry around my phone and/or notepad, and whenever I feel inspired to write, I just do it.

4 If you could spend the day with your favorite celeb, who would you choose and what would you do?

probably Rod Sterling. I know most people have probably long forgotten him, but he didthe twilight zone series from the 50s-60s. He was so creative with his ideas. Iwould love to talk with someone like that.

5 If you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

NovelistAnne. I would ask how on Earth she describes her action scenes, and/or how shebuilds her worlds up so well.

6 What's your favorite book?

The Crystal Chronicles 

7 What's a piece of advice, you'd give a newcomer?

When you write, write what you want. Don't let meaningless society rules, or pressure drag down your imagination. Write what you want, how you want. Your imagination can do so many things. Things that many people could only dream of. Use that to your advantage.

8 What's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

I would have to say, the community. I have grown to love each and every one of my readers, and I thank the people who were willing to stick by me as I grow and learn in my writing skills.

9 How would spend a rainy day?

I run out bare foot in the rain and sing and dance while no one watched me. 

10 Are you still surprised when you gain a vote, follower or piece of feedback?

to be honest, yes. I seriously did not expect nearly the amount of readers I got,and I am incredibly grateful to them.

11 How would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I would go to the store, in my PJs and bunny slippers, and buy a tub of cookiesand cream ice cream, and then I'd go to Starbucks, and get a latte, and thenI'd go home, and call everyone I know, and I'd eat that ice cream. 

request time!

So far, I think my favorite genre to write, would be werewolf. (If you've seen my books, you can probably guess that being that 2/4 books are werewolf) I also love to read werewolf. Although, one thing I have noticed, is that there are a lot of clichés when it comes to werewolf, so, I decided to break them. Run, is/will most likely be my biggest cliché breaker of all time. Everything in it is completely off-the wall, and different.

 Everything in it is completely off-the wall, and different