interview #14 @Missnutcracker

1 what's your favorite aspect of Wattpad?

My favorite aspect of Wattpad is probably growth as a writer. Having theplatform and motivation from peers to write is more than any writer could hopefor. It helped me develop my writing skill quickly and efficiently. I didn'thave to take workshops or attend long lectures on writing. I was able to teachmyself with the aid of my fellow writers and feedback from the readers.

2 what's your favorite season?

Winter 

3what's your daily writing routine?

My daily writing routine consists of me sitting at my desk writing with a cup oftea after a hectic day of university lectures and assignments.day. 

4 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I never really thought about anything that would happen after a publishing deal haha. It seems like a distant dream. But I suppose, if I were to be published, I'd go out to dinner with friends and family. 

5 who's your favorite author outside Wattpad?

Outside Wattpad is tricky because I love somany, but my favorite of all time has to be Danielle Steel day. 

6 what's one tip you'd give a newcomer?

One tip would be to keep on writing, even when you feel you're not good enough. Never let doubt stop you from dreaming. 

7 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

J.KRowling. I think I'd be too much of a blubbering mess, but I'd certainly loveto meet her. Another one would be Tim Burton. That man is a genius. I'd justsit and try to chat the whole day. Emphasis on try. 

8 how would you handle a bully?

I'm not going to be cool, but I'd probably tell someone. Dealing with a bully isnever fun. You should always find someone to support you and help see itthrough. Remember, bullies are just insecure. Yes, it's bad, but you have tounderstand that nothing they say is truly about you.

9 what's your favorite color?

Burgundy

10 What's your favorite book?

Granny Dan by Danielle Steel (Outside Wattpad)

Riddle by the Owl (on Wattpad)

11 are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follower or piece of feedback?

Yes! Any new interaction with the readersmakes me extremely happy. I appreciate them all.

Request time!

The book I'm currently writing is called His Scarlet Rose. It's set in the Victorian era and features a badass French-Arab female protagonist that joins forces with a detective to solve a series of murders.

However, she doesn't expect the killer's growing infatuation with her, and her own heart betraying her.

In a twisted tale of dark romance, secrets, lies, and mysteries, she must choose between helping the man see the light and fall, or survive with an aching heart.