Interview #1 @Clarriiizzzz

1 how would you spend the day with your favorite celeb?

Going to a theme park, doing all of the stuffthere including getting on tough rides, winning games in stalls, and eatingsweets. Just basically have fun in a place made for a child's dream. 

2 what's a tip you'd pass to a newcomer?

Show what you want to show. GO!

3 what's your daily writing routine?

Shortphrases every time I think of certain scenes I want to include in my story. Iusually write them down in a notebook or use my phone. 

4 who's your favorite author?

R.L. Stine of the Goosebumps series. I was and am still in love with his writing style. 

5 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Christmas,because the weather's cold, you get gifts, and happiness is contagious.

6what's your dream vacation?

Europeantrip, travelling from village to village. It's always been a dream of mine tosee those fantasy-like places.

7 what's one Wattpad goal?

Publish a complete story

8 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

Findingreal gems worth the read after hours and hours of searching for good ones.

9 how would you spend a rainy day?

Lyingon my bed, either sketching or reading something. 

10 what's your favorite snack?

Gottabe fries. It's my addiction. 

11 what's one of your favorite songs? Who's the artist?

It's a song from the musical Anastasia called "In a Crowd of Thousands." I forgot the names of the artists, but they are the ones who played the lead roles there.

Request time!

I only have one book, Leaving a Mark, it's a compilation of old poems I made back in the days. It's more or less an open diary about my inner thoughts and no matter what personality you have you can find one there you can connect with.

 It's more or less an open diary about my inner thoughts and no matter what personality you have you can find one there you can connect with