Chapter 25

Three years later:
"Y/N come here!" Romeo said, he grabbed my hand and pulled me outside of our little apartment.
"Yes Roe?" I said to him, looking at my handsome boyfriend with confused look.
"Well, I wanted to take you out for our 4 year anniversary" he smiled, I lightly laughed and kissed his cheek.
"Alright? Just let me get ready. Give me a 2 hours tops! Okay?" I asked him, he nodded and hugged me.
"I love you" He whispered in my ear, I blushed lightly and walked back into the house.
I showered, got dressed, and put on light makeup.
I wore this beautiful purple dress with a touch of puff to it along with dark purple heels. I got this dress for a party but never actually wore it.

I got out of the room and waited to see Romeo

I got out of the room and waited to see Romeo. Then I saw him, in a suit and a black tie around his neck. This was the sexiest view I have ever seen.  I started to walk over to him and wrapped my arms around him.
"You look sexy" I told him, he smirked and kissed me.
"You look sexier" he smirked and grabbed my hand. I rolled my eyes and walked along with him.
We started to walk to the pond, and that's when I saw it. The most beautiful view I've ever seen.
A bunch of lights around the place with a blanket and a picnic basket on a table with a candle on it. It reminded me of our first ever date.
We both sat on the blanket and I looked around, I was indeed a beautiful sight.
"Hello, what can I get you two?" I looked up and saw Gray in a waiter outfit. I tried so hard not to laugh.
"I would like a (Random dish)" Romeo said, and I ordered,
"I would like (another random dish)" I smiled.
"I will be back in a minute." Gray said, and walked off.
"I wonder who that was?" Romeo said, I knew he was joking but I followed along with him.
"He seems familiar" I smiled.
"Here are your drinks" A Natsu said, giving us both water. He winked at me and I giggled. He looks so stupid.

After our food came, we ate while cracking some jokes and just us laughing. When we finished eating everyone came out and we're in beautiful dresses and tuxes. Mira started to sing a sweet love song, I loved her voice.
Natsu gave Romeo a box or something, I couldn't really see.
"(Your full name), when I first saw you after 7 year, I was so happy. You were beautiful and funny, you didn't change one bit. When you left for those 2 years, that's when life was hardest. I didn't have your beautiful face, that's the only reason I got out of bed. And then when you came back, I fell for you again and I tried my hardest not to because I was dating Wendy at the moment. But I know what I wanted and I wanted you. When Wendy ended us and I started dating you, I knew I could be happy again, I knew I could be able to enjoy life once again. Now we're 19, and I never regret anything anymore. I want to be there for you what ever you choose to do, I want to be there when your at your worst, no matter what happens. I want to be there because I love you, and I don't know what I would do without you." He said, and got on one knee. I brought my hand up to my mouth, knowing what he's doing.
"So, (full name) will you make the happiest and be my wife?"He asked me, I was crying so much. I nodded, and kissed him.
"I love you so much" I whispered in his ear, he kissed my shoulder and hugged me.
" I love you too" He said, I smiled.

HOWDY! So two chapters ago, I realize I spelled wrapped and rapped and then changed it to raped and then I'm like I DIDNT EVEN SPELL THE WORD RIGHT! WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKK!
Anyway this is the end of his book :(. I know, but I will make another book like this one as a one shot and one as a story. I'm sorry that this is a horrible book and I hate doing this to you guys and ending a book like this. Someone actually said to continue this story but I don't think I can. I don't know how and I know if that's what other want. I am so sorry and I hope you all understand. I wound unpublish it but I am now saying this is the end of this long journey. Anyways byeee and thank you so much for understanding. Anyways byeeeeee❤️💋😘