Chapter 13

Romeo's pov. Day you left Fairy Tail 2 years ago.

I was meeting up with Y/N At the guild

When I got there I saw everyone except for Y/N,and I'm late by 15 minutes. I walked up to Mira and asked where she is.
"Hey Mira, have you seen Y/N by any chance?" I asked her.
"I saw her before, she said this letter is for you." She smiled and gave me the letter. I didn't open it until I came to the pond that we would always go to. I opened the letter and started to read the letter.

Hey Romeo,

I'm writing this letter because I need to tell you. I love you so much and I love everyone at the guild, but I'm leaving Fairytail. I don't know when I would comeback. I don't know if I'll ever come back, but I want to train and improve my magic. I can already tell I would miss you so much. Romeo, I love you a lot. I hope you know that and never forget it. So I'll maybe see you soon. Anyways bye.

From, Y/N.

P.s make sure that Natsu and Lucy get together! I want children by the time I get back from training! Love ya!

Why did she do this to me! I thought we could have tried something! I don't want to loose her again! She has no clue what she's doing to me! I love her so much! What is she trying to prove? That she strong! I damn right know that! She's amazing! I cant loose her again!