Chapter 16

One month later
Your pov

It's been a month, I don't exactly remember anything else beside what I already know but I've gotten used to my magic. Right now I'm on a job with Gray, Lucy, Erza, And Natsu. The job is that we have to fight Ogres and stop them from terrorizing this city.
"Water Cyclone!" I screamed. My attack hit 2 ogres and they fell to the ground.
"Natsu! Watch out!" I screamed. He was about to get attacked by ogres with a spiky stick bat thingy.
"Fire dragon Roar!" He screamed. His attack hit the ogre straight on.
"Thanks Y/N" He said with his usual smile. I nodded and looked at Erza. She was done with the ones she was fighting so she helped out Gray. Lucy got help from Natsu but she was ok.
"Water slicer!" I screamed. A attack was coming right towards me, my attack countered the attack that was coming towards me and sparks were made. In the end my attack hit the ogre and it fell to the ground.

When we were done fighting the ogres, we got the gems that was our reward and went back in the train. Natsu started to throw up again and I laughed.
"Grow up Natsu, lucima is so 87" (heathers reference)
"Shut up! How come your not throwing up? Your a dragon slayer too right?" He asked.
"Yeah, I am. But I know how to control my own body. Unlike you..." I said coldly.
"How!? Teach me your ways!" He screamed. I laughed and hugged him.
"I don't have ways. I just try not to think of myself moving and then I'm fine." I said normally.
"I didn't work!!" He whined. I laughed and casted a spell on him.
"What was that spell?" He asked.
"It should make you stop throwing up. But when I take the spell off, you might feel dizzy. It's still in work. " I said.
"Ok. It's good enough." He smiled. I laughed and played with some water I had in a patch that I always have with me.
"That's so cool Y/N" Gray said. I smiled and made the water form into a figure that's shaped like the fairy tail symbol.
"Gray, can you freeze the water?" I asked. He did what I said and it froze.
"Here Lucy!" I smiled. She took it out of my hands and looked at it.
"Awesome! Did Alcon show you that trick?" Erza asked. I nodded.
"I don't really remember but Alcon said that if I can focus that I could control water and make into what ever I want. I've been practicing. A lot. " I said. They smiled and I took the piece of ice again.
"Ready?" I asked. They nodded. I made the ice back into water and made it form into a shape of one of Lucy's keys.
"Cool! That's Cancers key!" Lucy smiled. I nodded and smiled.
"Natsu can you heat it up and Gray can you cool it. This way it could not melt." I said. The boys did what they said. And I gave it to Lucy. She admired it and said thank you.
"Ooo do something for me next!" Erza said. I got some more water and made into a piece of cake and also a mini sword. The boys did the same thing and I gave it to Erza.
"Thanks!" She smiled.
"Can you do me next?" Gray asked. I nodded and got some more water. I formed it into a snowflake. The guys did what the had to and I gave it to Gray. He smiled and said thank you. I nodded and went onto Natsu.
"So Natsu, What would you like?" I asked.
"I want the Fairy Tail symbol, please?" He asked. I laughed and nodded. I got the rest of the water and turned it into the fairy tail symbol and the boys did what they had to do to make it stay the shape.
"Thanks Y/N!" He smiled. I nodded.
"I'm so tired now..." I yawned.
"You must be. You used a lot of energy." Erza said. I leaned onto Grays shoulder and slowly fell asleep.

"Y/N! Wake up!" Erza said, shaking me. I opened my eyes and walked off the train. Natsu took me back to the house and I crashed into his bed not giving zero fucks.
"Night Y/N" Gray whispered and pulled the blanket on top of me. I fell asleep soon after.

"Natsu!" I screamed. He came in the room and looked at me.
"I-i remember..." I whispered.