Chapter 11

I woke up and the sun was rising. I felt so comfortable and warm. It was amazing. Then I realize I wasn't in my bed and I'm laying on Romeo. SHIT!
"Romeo! Wake up!" I screamed at him.
"Huh...What?" He said half asleep.
"Wake the fuck up!"I screamed at him.
"God! Fine!" He stood up and got the dust and dirt off of him. And we started walking back.
When we walked in the guild every was talking,About life and stuff.
"Hey Y/N, team Natsu is going for a job you wanna join?" Natsu asked me. I nodded and sat down the table with team Natsu. I talked for a little bit but didn't really pay attention. All I thought about what what happened last night. I never did that before. Natsu pulled me over to the side.
"Did you do what I asked you to?" He asked.
"No. And it sounds like I'm selling you drugs. But I will. I want to tell him so badly but I'm scared on what he would think" I told him.
"If he chooses to not be with you, he would make the worst decision of his life. Y/N your perfect. This sounds weird because I'm 18 talking to a 13 year old but if Romeo says he doesn't want to be with you then he would regret everything that he has done. He's going to see you, so bright and powerful. Your a beautiful girl." That made me smile so much. He's like my brother. We have nothing alike but he's so supportive of me and he's so nice towards me.
"Thank you Natsu" I smiled.
"Did he say anything to you?" He asked me.
"Yeah He did. Last night around 12 I went to the pond you found me at and he was there too. We talked and then I fell asleep. But before I did he said he's falling for me.." I spoke.
"Really?! Y/N he likes you too! Just tell him that!" He screamed in my ear.
"Ow my ear! I think im half dead in that ear!" I screamed back.
"Sorry" he laughed.
"So what are you going to do now?" I asked him.
"You want to train?" He asked me. I nodded happily because training with Natsu is the best. He's absolutely crazy when he trains but he makes training fun. But I also like training with Juvia because she's so skilled but the whole time she talks about gray so...
"Come on I know the perfect place to go!" I told Natsu. Romeo stopped in front of me and pulled me to the back.
"Hey um... are you going to train with Natsu?" He asked. I nodded my head. He sighed.
"Well can you wait a little longer I want to tell you something." He said. He looked sad.
"Yeah, but Romeo are you ok?" I asked him.
"Not really.." I put up a finger to him saying one minute. I ran to get Natsu and told him maybe we can train later.
"Sorry. What's up?" I asked.
I saw a tear fall from his eyes.
"Romeo please tell me what's wrong." I frowned. He stood quite. I hugged his he started crying in my shoulders. We walked out side of the guild and walked to the pond we were before when we fell asleep. Romeo sat down and I sat next to him. We made direct eye contact.
"Romeo, what's wrong? Please tell me." I said.
"I cant take this anymore!" He shouted. He stood up and pulled me with him.
"Romeo talk to me." I said as calmly as I could.
"Y/N, I love you ok! I know you would never feel the same way but I just can live a life without you-" I cut him off. His lips met mine and kissed for a few seconds before breaking it.
"Romeo shut up." Is all I said.
"Don't speak or else" I said. I breathed in and out. He nodded.
"Romeo, I feel the exact same way. But I don't want to put pressure on you. I would be more then happy to just be friends or at least be more then that. But things change Romeo. I've been gone for 7 years while you're here: strong, handsome, powerful. I don't care about how things work, I don't care about how people feel about us. Romeo, your my best friend. I love you for you." I said slowly looking up at him. He smiled and hugged me.
"Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked very shyly. I stood there for a moment and looked at him.
"I'm sorry- I should have asked." He said regretting what he said.
"Romeo it's not like that. I want to be your girlfriend but we're fudging 13! I think it won't get very far if we just get together. Can we just stay friends and make a promise?" I asked and he nodded.
"Can we be friends, and only friends. And when we're.... About 15 and maybe still single we can date? I hate how this is but if we break up and our friendship is ruined, I don't want that." I said slowly. My heart broke a little.
"Yeah. Sure" he said. I looked at him and pulled him in for a hug.
"I love you. Don't forget that!" I said while still in the hug. He laughed and smiled.
"Thank you for understanding Romeo. I hate that this is how it's meant to be but it just is." I said while still in the hug. He pulled me tighter in the hug and we walked back to the guild.
"Can this not change anything?I don't want things to be awkward. I still want to be myself around you and yourself as you." He asked me.
"Yeah.." I said quietly. I put my head on his shoulder and arrived at the guild.

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHIT! But how would you guys feel about a gray x reader book. I mean it would be even more cringe then this one but ehhhh. So yeah. Sorry this took so long to upload. I've been somewhat busy with school and other things. But yeah peace fam squad!✌️✌️