Chapter 8

You guys asked for this and you shall receive it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One month later
Romeo's POV

Lately Y/N and I have been hanging out a lot. Everyday we would meet at the guild and then go off to a random place. I've been feeling weird lately. My heart will start to beat so fast when our hands accidentally touch, I feel like I just want to hug her when ever I see her, I just want to be with her all day. I can't tell what this feeling is... what can it be? Damnit! Why does she have me thinking like this! She's just so cute when she talks about the most random things I can't help it!
No, I can't think like that! She's my best friend and I love as a best friend. We're not anything more or less.
"Romeo!!" Y/n screamed at me making me lose thought.
"Huh?" I asked
" I said do you want to help me get Natsu and Lucy together?" She said.
"Hell yeah!" I said back. I just want to kiss her so badly!
"Ok, ill tell you what to do later. But Wendy needs something from me. Ill Meet you at the guild in 20 to 30 minutes!" She said as she ran off.
"Y/N! Wait! I need to tell you something!" What am I doing?! "Huh." She came running back to me. "I just wanted to say that I've had so much fun over the past few months you came back" I said I held her hand. IM BLUSHING SO MUCH!!I bet she thinks I ate something bad and I'm about to puke it out. She nodded and said "yeah. Me too. But anyways I have to go" She let go of my hand and ran off to where ever. I just sat there.... dumbfounded on how I have such a person. Someone so perfect, someone so amazing, someone who needs to be mine. "I LOVE YOU Y/N" I screamed out loud and quickly covered my mouth. Do I really mean it. Do I really love her?