Chapter 20

"I hate this" Romeo whined.
"Stop whining and act you Mother fucking age and get yo' mother fucking ass out of my bathroom. I want to see Princess Romeo so badly!" I smiled.
"Your lucky I love you, or else I would whip your ass!" He shouted from behind the door. He opened the door and I smiled seeing him as Handsome as ever.
"Why did you do this? I thought you loved me" he rolled his eyes.
"Oh come on Roe! You know I love you! And I think you look beautiful. Make sure you do your stretches before you put on your ballet shoes." I gave him a pair of pink ballet shoes that were definitely way to small for him. I admired my piece of art.
Romeo had a pink leotard with purple poka dots, I put bright blush on him and pink lipstick so his lips pop out and I gave him a pink tutu (how ever you spell it. PINK FLUFFY THINGS!)
"I hate you" He whispered.
"No you don't babe, you love me and you hate yourself for it" I smiled with a cute innocent look on.
"I'm kissing you right now" he said with a smirk.
"Noooo! Your going to ruin your makeup!" He came closer and put his hand up to my cheek.
"I don't give a shit baby, all I want to do is kiss you." He smiled and pulled my face in more.
"Hah you thought" he said running off, jumping from my windows.
"I HATE YOU!" I screamed out the window and saw him roof jumping to get to the guild.
Natsu has really rubbed off him
I smiled and walked to the guild.
"Natsu! Tell Romeo to not jump out of my window!" I told Natsu.
"That's my boy! Go Romeo! Jump from all the windows!" He screamed and I saw Romeo with everything off and he's got his normal clothes on.
"I never said that!" I yelled at him.
"Lucy! Your boyfriend is being an ass!" I screamed to Lucy.
"We're not dating!" They both yelled.
"But why not! You too are adorable and everyone ships you guys. You would definitely be couple goals!" I screamed.
"You and Romeo would also" Levy winked at us. I laughed and hugged her.
"So is Gale a thing yet?" I asked her. She blushed and Gajeel walked up to her and picked levy up and put her on his shoulder.
"Gajeel! Let me down!" She screamed while hitting his back.
"No thank you cutie" he smiled. I was fangirling to the maximum!
"Kiss me and I'll put you down" he smirked.
Again I started fangirling. Mira was also fangirling and started jumping up and down.
"Ok" she said. Gajeel put her down and kissed her lips. They had a hard core makeout session and I was fangirling, once again.
HAH SIKE! * internal cri

What really happened is this
"No thank you" Gajeel pouted and put her down.
"OH COME ON LEVY! WHY YOU GOTTA DO THIS TO ME! JUDT KISS HIM AND BE A THING! IF YOU GUYS DONT DATE THEN I WOULD KILL BOTH OF YOU AND GUYS COULD DATE IN HEAVEN! AND ILL KEEP YOUR SOULS AND PUT THEM IN NATSUS BASEMENT!" I screamed.
"But I don't have a basement"Natsu Said after I finished.
"You will soon" I made a demonic face and Romeo hid behind Natsu.
"Natsu! She's gone crazy! I think she went 'crazy-killing-son-of-a-bitch' mode. Protect me! Please!" Romeo whispered to Natsu.
"I can hear you you know"I bluntly said. Gray walked in holding Juvias hand, and Juvia looking like she was enjoying it way too much.
"What's happening? Why's Levy so red? Why does Y/N look like Erza when someone ate all the cake? And why does Romeo look like he saw a ghost?" Gray asked.
"Why are you holding Juvia's hand?" I asked.
"We're dating" Juvia smiled widely.
"No were not! Juvia was stalking me again and I brought her back to the guild and she grabbed my hand before we walked in." Gray told the truth.

Rip
*criii

HI ITS THE END OF THE BOOK! YAY! Anyways byeeeee

Jkkkkk
I won't end the book like this. Hahahahahahahahahha
😏
Anyways byeeeee✌️