Chapter 4

Your pov

Today was just a day where we all can just hang at the guild. Lucy said we can the girls can have a sleep over at her house tonight and she really needs us. She just found out her dad died a few months ago. I feel so bad for her. We all promised that we could go to his grave in the morning. Ive never seen her act so sad before. I know she misses him. Her dad. I know even though she never told anyone that she cared about her dad she really does. She loves him. I would miss my dad if he didnt leave me in the woods alone. Now i despise my dad. But im grateful that he did leave me because if he didnt i wouldn't have been here with my new family,fairy tail.
Well gotta go to her house.
"Hey lucy" i gave a big smile to her hoping it would cheer her up.
She just frowns more. I pull her in a hug and can feel her pain. Shes crying. Endless tears of pain and sadness. 
"Its alright. Were all here for you" erza said from behind me.
"Dont cry anymore, we got you luce!" Levy said from behind me also.
"Cheer up gurl! We all have your backs"cana said with a smile and a mug of beer.
"Dont worry lucy,we all love you and cant stand you crying. Please dont cry anymore" wendy said with another smile.  Lucy broke the hug and looked at all of us.
"Thank you guys,your the best" she wiped her tears away and let us all inside. Once we got our stuff settled in we all went in a circle and talked to eachother on whats happening and pretty soon decided to play truth or dare.
"Ok, Y/N truth or dare" erza asked.
"Um.. truth" i said with confidence.
"Is it true you have the feels for Romeo?" She asked and I got all red.
.
..
...
"Um well I think hes cute and all but hes like a brother to me. " i spoke not making eye contact.
"Well erza of you wanna play that way.. then truth or dare!" I asked brushing off the embarrassment that i just experienced. 
"Dare!" She said with a face of confidence.
"Fine then. The next time you see Jellal... you have to kiss him" i smirked and giggled. Everyone else laughed except for Erza. I love torturing people with their embarrassing crushes. HEHEHEH.
"O-okay" she said with her face all red.
"Um Lucy truth or dare" wendy asked lucy.
"Dare i guess"
"I dare you to kiss Natsu" she smirked like i did. I instantly start laughing and lucys blushing and shes all flustered. Aww thats adorable.
"Fine, juvia truth or dare?" Lucy asked juvia.
"Juvia picks dare" she said.
"Kiss Gray" lucy bluntly says.
"Okay. Heheheh"
"Ohgod. Lucy what did you do.  Now shes gone crazy yandre mode. " i say as a joke.
"GRAY~KUN COME TO JUVIA" she screams and jumps out the window.
"My god" we all sweatdrop. Im mentally face palming
"Well that just happend..how about we watch a movie?"
"Oh hell yeah" we all say in unison.
We ended up watching a stupid cringy movie where they live in a place called magnolvile and like they have magic and stuff. Like one of the main charaters have water magic and his name is jatsu. The the other main character named Lucky with the power to summon fish. And along with merza a swords men and gru with fire magic.
"I cant watch anymore. To much cringe. Im gonna die...blah" i act like im dead with my hand dramatically on my head.
"Quit acting Y/N. your so dramatic. God. " erza said.
"But im dead" i say.
"Yeah sure" erza says.  this is why i love erza.
"Im alive!" i jump up. And start jumping all over the place.
"I think she had to much sugar" levy says.
Here we go again.

_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_
Hope you guys liked that chapter. Its more of a goofy one then it usually is. So enjoy. Byeee