Chapter 7

"Romeo I'm bored"I whined to Romeo. All we've been doing is staring at the sky for the past hour. We're on a mountain about 5 minutes away from the guild"Well what do you want to do?"he asked me.
"I don't know. I just want to do something."I told him. "You wanna walk back to the guild?" "Sure" I told him. We walked down the hill until "tag your it!" Romeo told me and started sprinting down the mountain. We did this for a while until we both got tired and sat down on a park bench by the fountain. We just sat there and watched the people walk by. After awhile we got up and walked around the city. Walking into a few stores and buying some random stuff. We walked into a random store and saw a particular blue cat with a certain fire dragon slayer. walk into the store too. "Hey natsu" I said to natsu. "Hey Y/N I didn't know you were around here" he told me. "Yeah me and Romeo just somehow ended here. "I told him. "Oh that's nice" he told me. "Have you seen Lucy anywhere? She's acting kinda weird and um..well when I walked in the guild she walked up to me and well kissed me.." he kinda said. "I didn't notice that. But um..did you enjoy the kiss?" I asked him with a smirk. "I..um...well...yeah" he confessed. I was freaking fangirling inside but I played it cool on the outside. "That's nice. Ask her out already" I told him. "I want to but I don't know when the right time is." He told me. "Well first ask her on a date and then when the times right ask her out." Romeo said. "Ok. Thanks guys." He smiled and waved at us and walked out of the store. Me and Romeo did the same and walked back to guild. "Sense when did you give advice....about dating?" I asked Romeo. "Well I want to ask someone out my self but I think we're too young. " he told me. "Who?" I asked. "Wendy" he told me. My heart shattered into millions of pieces. I'm hurt a lot. I just need to go back to the apartment. "O-oh ok"I told him. "I need to go back to fairy hills. Wendy probably needs me. Bye Romeo." I told him. I wipe a tear that comes from my eyes. "Bye Y/N" he said.

Romeos pov
"Who?" y/N asked me. "Wendy" I told her. But I want to ask her out. Not Wendy. I saw her face sadden a bit. "I need to go back to fairy hills. Wendy probably needs me. Bye Romeo." She told me. "Bye Y/N" I said.