Chapter 24

"Hey... hey... hey... hey..."Romeo said poking me, I'm trying really hard not to slap him in the face.
Right now we're in the guild, sitting at our table. Romeo and I were going to go on a job but we couldn't because there's a sudden thunderstorm, and I don't want to do work in that.
I breathe in and out, trying to be calm.
"Yes Romeo?" I asked, he smiled and kissed my cheek.
"Hey baby, wanna go home?" He asked, I sighed and nodded.
We walked out of the guild doors and told Natsu that we're going to be at my house if he needs us or if he wants food. He usually comes by just so he could eat food and shove his faces with happy.
"Race you there!" Romeo screams and runs into the pouring rain, I follow along and laugh the whole way.
When we both got to my house we sat on the stairs and sat down in our soaking wet cloths.
"I love it when you have fun" He smiled and cupped my face, I smiled back.
"I love you" I said in his ear, he pulled me in so I could kiss him.
He laid me down on the concrete flooring and crawled on top of me and kissed me with passion.
"Lets go inside before we get sick" he said, and grabbed my hand. He helped me up and we walked inside with everything soaked.

Hey guys... sorry. I'm so late. The last update was March 16 I think. I'm so sorry and I hope you know that I just don't know how to write this book anymore. I just make cheesy chapters that are more like one-shots and not along the story. I think I just wanna stop this book soon, edit it and make it better and hope you all understand. Anyways byeeee💋