Chapter 15

Natsu's pov

Y/N got out of the hospital. She so confused about what's happening. I tried to explain to her everything she needed to know. But she couldn't remember anything except meeting Alcon and me. I don't get why she remembers me, but I'm trying my best to get the rest of her memory back.
"Natsu?" She asked. She's staying at my place sense she really doesn't feel safe anywhere else.
"Yeah?" I asked her.
"What happened to our dragons?" She asked me. I sat next to her rubbing her back.
"I don't know, y/n. I really don't. I'm sorry" I said sadly. She hugged me really tight and said it's ok.
"Hey,lets go to the guild! Maybe you might remember something!" I said with a smile. She nodded and smiled. We walked to the guild and saw Gray.
"Hey Y/N, How are you?" He said to her.
"I'm fine..." she whispered. She's really shy around other people besides me and Happy. And she sometimes talks to Gray.
"Still shy huh? When you remember everything, we can all go on a job, just us three." He said with a smiled.
"Ok." She smiled.
"Let's go to the guild ok?" I said to her. She grabbed my hand and we walked to the guild.
"Hey Y/N and Natsu!" Everyone shouted as we walked in.

Your pov
It's been a week sense I woke up. I have no memory's of anyone beside Natsu and Alcon. I stepped outside of the guild and walked around for a bit. I stopped on top of a mountain and start wondering. I felt someone lay next to me and stare at the sky.
"You know I sometimes wonder, what's up there? You know like in the Sky. How many clouds are there, what it's like to start flying around and goofing off while the suns setting. I wonder what animals I might see, what would happen?" I rambled to the person next to me. I looked at them and saw Romeo.
"Hey Romeo" I smiled.
"Hey Y/N." He whispered.
"Can I show you something?" He asked. I nodded and he took me a pond.
"What's this place?" I asked him.
"Back when we were 13, we would always go here. We would talk and talk for hours. I miss our hours of talking." He said. I looked at him, he was looking at the fish that was swimming up for air.
"It's a beautiful place." I smiled.  I used my powers to pick up a bubble of water.
"It really is.." he wondered off.
"You see that fish?" He asked. Pointing to a beautiful light blue fish.
"Yeah" I said.
"That fish used to be your favorite fish. You would always talk about it. You named it 'Rain' because you liked its beauty." He said.
"You would always take me here when you wanted to be alone from everything." He said. I stared at Rain. It really was beautiful.
"Im sorry I cant remember any of this..." I whispered.
"Hey, It's ok! I don't mind at all. Don't be sorry for something you can't control." He said.
"Now come on! Let's go back to the guild and get some food. I'm starving!" He said. I laughed at his weirdness.

This chapter sucks. I'm sorry. And also I need ideas for the next chapter. But anyways any requests on what should happen?
BUT BYEEE MY PEEPS!