Chapter 2

3rd person pov
"Y/N..."
"Hey Romeo" natsu said
"Hi Romeo" y/n said as she kicked one of the ogres in the stomach causing him to fall down. Romeos eyes are filled with tears of happiness and kinda anger. Team Tenrou finished off the twilight ogres and Romeo instantly hugs y/n.
Your pov
"I missed you so much" he said
"I missed you too Romeo"
We hugged for a few more seconds then break apart.  I start to notice his features.  He has darker hair, with a orange scarf, along with a jacket that looks like Natsu's, and the guild mark on his left arm. And his adorable face.
"You've grown alot " I said with a smile and hug him again
"I really missed you a lot y/n" he said again and we stayed hugging for a few more seconds.
"I know. I missed you too".
*romeo pov*
"Hey Romeo" Natsu said. I'm so happy their alive.
"Hi Romeo"y/n said with a big smile. I missed that a lot.
My vision started to get blurry from the tears filling my eyes. Team Tenrou gets rid of twilight ogre. I instantly hug y/n. I missed her so much.
"I missed you so much" I said as a tear falls down my cheek.
"I missed you too" y/n says back. She doesn't even look like she aged a day. We then break the hug and she looks at me.
"You've grown alot"she says with a bright smile and hugs me again.
"I really missed you a lot y/n" I said again more tears fall.
"I know. I missed you too" she said with a smile on her her face.