Chapter 6

Y/n pov
I was heading to fairy tail to meet up with Romeo and go to the park with him and Wendy. And bless wendy that she let me stay at her place cause if I didn't I would legit be a zombie. But when ever I sleep I see Alcon telling me that he's watching over me and that he's proud of me for who I am. But then I get the feeling he knows something that I don't. I just don't get it. What does he know about me that I don't even know about me. I just don't understand. What ever.
As soon as I enter the guild door I found a passed out gray on the floor. What the hell happened to them.
"Gray what the heck happened last night?" "We all had some competition on who would drink the most and Cana won of course but were all wasted. "He responded. Well that's great! "Well that's great. Good for you!"I said to him with sarcasm. And walked up to romeo with his head on a table and staring at the window. "Um Romeo? You ok?"I asked my best friend. "Yeah yeah,I'm fine. Don't worry about me. I'm just thinking about stuff you know?" He said. "No not really"I said back. And I sat across him. He lifted his head and looked at me for an intense minute. "So" I started to break the awkward silence. "So how's life so far?" He asked. "Well I just came back from being in a constant time loop for seven years to old realize that my little best friend is a grown human and he's responsible to do things by him self. And also I don't have enough to to pay rent so I have to stay with my other best friend until I do enough jobs to pay rent. That's what's up. "I rambled to him. "Well that's nice. ". I laughed and said "well that's nice"I elbowed Romeo and walked up to natsu. "Hey natsu" "hey Y/N" "how did all of you get this wasted in less then 9 minutes?"I asked him. "Who knows"

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING!I HONESTLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS BOOK AND IM SO SORRY. ILL UPLOAD MORE OFTEN I PROMISE!ITS JUST I HAVE ITHER BOOKS TO WRITE AND IM SO SORRY! Well byee hope you guys like this book. And also I had no clue that you guys like Romeo so much. Sorry. Again bye guys.