Chapter 17

"What do you mean you remember?" He asked.
"I remember joining fairy tail, meeting you guys, meeting Wendy but I don't remember everything" I said. Natsu smiled and he dragged me to the guild.
"Guess who has their memory back?!" Natsu screamed.
Everyone looked at us and I blushed.
"Hey?"I smiled shyly. Everyone came running up me. I smiled and hugged everyone back. The master came downstairs to see what's happening.
"What's happening?" The Master asked.
"Gramps, She remembers" Gray said.
"Really?! Everyone Let's celebrate!" Gramps screamed.
"But I really don't want to remember..." I whispered.
"Hey Y/N! Congrats on remembering everything!" A random person said. I smiled and nodded.
"Here's to Y/N! For remembering about everything!" Master said.
"Stop!" I screamed.
"What's wrong?" Gray asked.
"I remembered for 1 hour! I need time to get that through my mind! I don't want to party! I don't want to hear constant laughter or screams! I need time to process this all." I said standing up and walking out the door.
"I'm glad to be back at fairytail, but I just need time alone." I said. I started walking towards the pond I used to go to all the time.
"Hey Alcon, I did it. I remember everything now. But when I told the guild, the first thing they did was though a party. I miss that so much much, I can't help to feel like I don't want to remember anything. I feel like life was easier to forget everything. I miss you so much, please tell Igneel that Natsu's fine. And also tell Grandeeney that Wendy's doing great. Please say hi sometime. I would really like it. Anyways bye" I said to the water in the pond. When I was 7 Alcon said that when I wanted to talk to him, I could always talk to the water and he would hear me. I do still today. It might be silly but I do. I tell him about my day, I tell him about what up with my life. It's been a crazy few months, and I cant keep up with it.

I miss you Alcon.