Chapter 12

*3 years later*
Its been 3 year...
I've been gone for that long.
I've been training, trying to find Alcon or even Igneel to find answers.
Now I'm back. But I'm not sure I fully am. Why can't I just step back in the guild. Why can't I just live a normal life. I take a deep breath and open the door.
"Hey, Im back" I said with a smile. What I saw was something I never wanted to see. It was the same as the day I left. But I also saw Romeo with Wendy kissing. I'm heart broken. I cant breathe or move. I-I can't see...
"Y/N!" Everyone screamed. I feel back and hit my head on the floor really hard.

Natsu's pov

It was the same as usual, the door opened and for once me or Gray didn't throw a table at the door. I saw someone I thought I would never see again... Y/N.
"Hey, Im back" She said with a smile. Her eyes directed to Romeo and Wendy kissing. They've been a couple for a year now. She didn't move and I could hear her breathe. She fell and hit her head on the floor really hard.
"Y/N!" We all screamed and ran straight towards her. I ran straight out of the guild with her body limp in my arm and straight to a hospital.

*time skip*  Romeo's pov

Its been a few days sense Y/N fainted and hit her head. Team Natsu and I check on her every day, checking if she woke up yet. She hasn't yet but I still want to check. When she left all she did was write a letter saying she's going to be gone for a little while, I still remember that letter clear as day. That month I was recked. I couldn't even step in the guild and not break down. That's when Wendy was always besides me. I later forgot about my feeling about Y/N and asked Wendy to go out with me. She said yes and here we are right now, over a year of dating. I thought she was never coming back, but I've heard her name many times. I smile every time I overhear people talking about how She is. She's grown a lot, I can feel her power from standing outside out of her room. She also changed up her style a little bit. Her hair got longer (sorry if you have short hair. Just keep it for the book) , she's wearing a black rob to cover her face, her voice is the same, but she's more beautiful. I cant say that! I'm with Wendy and I'm happy! I'm standing outside her hospital room about to step in.
I stepped in and she was awake! Yes finally!
"Y/N! Your awake!" I smiled. She smiled back but seemed confused.
"Where am I?" She asked.
"The hospital. Natsu brought you here as fast as he could" I said. I sat in the seat next to her bed and stared at her.
"Where's Alcon?" She asked. I was now confused.
"Your dragon? Y/N, he disappeared 6 years ago." I said softly.
"W-What? No I need to see him! Your kidding!" She panicked and tried to get up.
"Wow, calm down. You cant stand yet" I said calmly.
"Ok but I have one more question. Who are you?" She asked.

GUYS THIS CHAPTER IS SHIT IM SORRY!! But anyways byee✌️