Chapter 9

Romeo's POV

"Mira can I tell you something. Your the best with relationships and I need your help" I told Mira Jane.
"Sure"She said back.
"Well when ever I'm with Y/N I get so nervous, I can't think right, I blush so much when our hands touch by accident, I really just want to hug her every time I see her, and I get so jealous when I see her with someone else that's not me.."
"I think your in love Romeo" she says it so casually.
I turn around and see Y/N about to walk out of the doors. "Y/N WAIT!!"
I screamed. She just ignores me and walks out of the guild and go somewhere else.

Your pov

I walked into the guild and I see Romeo talking to Mira. I over heard somethings.
"When ever I'm with 'Wendy' I get so nervous, I can't think right, I blush so much when our hands touch by accident, I really just want to hug her every time I see her, and I get so jealous when I see her with someone else that's not me" I should of known that he would never like me... DAMNIT WHY AM I SO STUPID! I stood up and walked to the guild doors. I heard Romeo scream my name but I ignored it and kept on walking. As soon as I got out of the doors I ran and broke down in tears. I found a pond and sat by it. "DAMNIT!!" I screamed out loud and slammed my fists on the grass. "Y/N...?" I know that voice. I turn around and see Natsu. "Oh it's just you" I said. Wiping a tear away. "Why are you crying" happy asked. "I'm not crying. I just water in my eyes." I lied to them. "Just tell me what happened. "Natsu said. "Romeo likes Wendy" I said and another tear fell. "And..." "and I think I'm in love with him..."

HEYYYYOOOOO NEW COVER!,,!,!!,!
BUT ANYWAYS PEACE✌️