Chapter 23

*month later*
"Romeo! Don't you dare!" I screamed at him, he was trying to kiss me but I just want to annoy him, I'm a great girlfriend! Right now we're in my room on my bed acting like dumbasses and being childish.
"Baby, shut up and let me kiss you so I can at least show my love to you" he whispered. I smiled and leaned in kissed his lips, my arms rapped them selfs around his neck, hands tangled in his hair. He has his arms rapped around my waist, pressing his chest against mine.
"I love you babe, I hope you know that." He whispered in my ear, I nodded and kissed his lips again.
"I do know that Romeo" I whispered back, and I laid on his chest. He started to play with my hair, I heard every heartbeat it sounded like a rhythm in a way that I just want to hear forever.
"Your beautiful my amazing princess" he whispered, I smiled and blushed slightly. Even though we've been dating for a month, I'm still blushing when he says something cute.
"Your hot my hot princess" I said smirking and kissed his cheek.
"Wow babe, I complement you and you just say a stupid sentence. I'm in love with you and I don't know why." He spoke, I frowned and put my face back to laying on his chest.
He smells like... smoke along with a bit of Natsu. Wait what?
"Are you cheating on me?" I asked him, he looked confused.
"How the hell did you come up with that?" He asked, I tried to act offended.
"Are you cheating on me with Natsu?" I asked, he still had this confused look on his face. I tried SO HARD not to laugh.
"Babe, I would never cheat on you with Natsu. Plus I'm happy with you, so very happy with my beautiful baby girl" he told me, I bursted out laughing and he still looked confused.
"I know you wouldn't cheat on me, I just wanted to see your face when I said that." I shrugged and smiled.
"I fucking love you so much" he whispered while smirking, and pinned me against the bed and climbed on top of me.
"Hey no fair!" I screamed, he laughed and kissed my lips.
"I love you baby girl" He whispered and kissed me again.

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for the short and very overdue update. I just kinda forgot about this book and account. But now I'm going to try to update a lot more.

Also I kept my anime binge watch!
I watched:
Full metal alchemist// brotherhood
Ouran host club
Soul eater (still need to finish soul eater not)
B: the beginning
Death note
Seven deadly sins
Magi
Little witch academia
Durarara/// durarara x2
Your lie in April
K
fairy tail (duh)
Blue exorcist
SAO 1&2
And I watched like 8 episodes of Naruto but got bored so....
And I think there are more but.... That's the anime's I've watch while and after I was writing this.  Anyways peace fam✌️✌️✌️😘