Chapter 10

"Tell him! Y/n, if anything Romeo has fell for you ever sense we stepped in guild after 7 years. You damn hormonal teens.." Nastu told me. I laughed at his last comment. "Thank you Natsu. Your the best.." I smiled at him. "Now I have a question for you.. can you help me ask Lucy?" He seemed nervous about this.
"Um. Let me think about this.... I do believe I'm free from today and forever because I'm a lazy person so yeah I can help you" I smiled. He looked at me with a huge smile on his face.
"It's about time you asked her out! She's been crushing on you sense... well... forever!" I smiled.
"Keep that smile on your face. It fits you. Don't cry about Romeo, If he doesn't want you then that sucks for him. I don't really know why someone wouldn't want to have you as a girlfriend. You just need to keep positivity in your blood and it will come with so much power. Know that you are at your fullest potential when someone you love is in need of help." He said. I smiled and hugged him.
"Nustu, remember when you found me at my cave when I was 9?" I asked him.
"I never told you the whole story..." I said.
"Alcon was the dragon of water. I met him when I was 6 and my parents left me in the woods. I don't remember a lot but Alcon once said that there's a lot of love in this world but also hate. My role in this is the love. I have to keep balance of the love and hate in the world. I have a brother that I didn't know about until recently. He's the role of hate. When I was 4 and he was 12, he would always saw that I was a piece of shit. I didn't care so I kept on with my life. But when my parents left me. I felt so useless, like a piece of trash. I hated it. I wanted to keep positivity in my mind but every time I did it turned into disappointment. Then Alcon found me. He said that he's going to treat me with respect and love. Something I never had in my whole life. When Alcon tried to show me a new spell I would always fail and my self confidence was below normal. I gave up on life a little bit later. Alcon said some thing that changed my whole life. He said that I was unique and was born for this path to take place. I asked what did he mean and he said I would see later on in my life. Now I know what he meant." I stopped talking for a breath.
"My path was to be here in fairy tail. But I don't know how long it is until my path ends at a blank space. This blank space is right here, right now. I'm stuck and I cant move. I cant go left or go right. I cant go back or go straight. Nastu, my path is supposed to be with Romeo! But he wants Wendy and I can't do anything to stop that. I love Wendy with all my heart but I don't want her with Romeo! It's just not meant to be!"
"Y/N, maybe he's not ready to be in a relationship. You're both 13. Your too young to have the feeling called love." He told me.
I put my knees up to my face and cried silently. Natsu kept telling me to calm down and breathe. But I couldn't. I soon fell asleep and when I woke up it was night and I was in my bed. About 12 am. I got out quickly and quietly hoping to not wake up Ezra or Wendy.  I got out and headed to the pond that I was at before. I go there to clear my head. I sometimes fall asleep there because I get so entertained by the fish and the water.  I brought a light and headed to the pond. I sat down in the same spot in front of a tree and stared at the water. I started humming a song. I heard the bushes rustle behind me so I jumped and got water up in the air.
"Oh my god Romeo! You scared me so much!" I said.
"Sorry. I saw you sneak out of Fairy Tail hills and wanted to see what you were doing." He said.
"It's ok. I just wanted to clear my mind." I told him.
"About what?" He asked.
"About why this is my life. Who chooses my actions? What's the point if it all is just heart break and pain?" I rambled on.
"Is that what you think life really is?" He asked.
"No. I try to stay so positive, so happy. But nothing comes back to me. Honestly I don't know what to do anymore. I stuck" I said.
"Y/N, your positivity makes everyone else so happy. Your positivity makes me happy. Really happy that you happen to come to this guild out of all the 20 guilds in magnolia. You chose this one. Y/n, you make me so happy sometimes. I cant explain it..." He said with a huge smile. I smiled a little bit and he sat down next me. I hugged him and put my head on his shoulder.
"Romeo, Your the best thing that's ever happened to me." I told him. I kissed his cheek and rested my head on his shoulder again.
"Y/N, Your the best thing that's ever happened to me" He told me. I smiled and we both laid down. I put my head on his chest and he put his arm around my waist. I fell asleep soon later and Romeo whispered something to me.
"I don't love Wendy. I love you, Its always been you Y/N. I'm falling in love with you, Y/N." He whispered. I smiled and still pretended to sleep.
I'm so happy about this. He loves me? What?! I soon fell asleep for the rest of the night with Romeo, my crush... who likes me back.

HEYOOOI GUYS! So um this chapter is long. I know... but I dont have anything better to do so this is what I did. So yeah. I hope you enjoy this chapter and yeah byeee

Wc: 1080❤️