Chapter 3

Romeos pov
After that long reunion with everyone. We all had a party and had fun with their old friends. Everything was normal again. Cana was back to her drinking habits, Natsu was fighting with Gray and then Erza would slam their heads together to make them stop. And me and Y/N would catch up with life and what she missed for the years shes been gone.
"Well....Ever sense you guys left, everyone started to leave exept well the people that are here tonight. And well we all kinda stopped partying and having fun in general. And nothing was the same..."i sighed.
"Im sorry that happened. And Im sorry we didnt come back until now. I just want thing to be back to normal and better..."
"Its not your fault, you were stuck in a spell. You couldnt stop any of this from happening. You did nothing to cause this from happening.." i kinda yelled.
"But if only I..." i cut her off.
"No, stop it Y/N! You could do nothing to stop any of this from happening and your just to stubborn to realize it!" I yelled louder as I slam my fist against the bar. everyone was looking at us like we were crazy
"Im sorry.. i didnt mean to yell at you like that. I just wish we could stop talking about this. And we both know that no one could have stopped this... and its alright now.. because your back home." I calmed down.
Y/n pov
Its that damn smile that will be the death of me. Ahhh. Stop it. What are you thinking. Get it to together Y/n! You cant be thinking like this... hes like your little/big brother? I dont get how this works. Umm.
"Thank you, Romeo"i smiled back.
"Heh your welcome Y/n" he smiled more.
"Fight me,Popsicle!"
"Fine Flamebrain!"
Here we go again
"Aye, you two idiots better stop fighting or I'm gonna bet the crap out of you!" Erza screamed at the two idiots named Natsu and Gray.
Yay, this is gonna be funny. Huehue
The fight was as usual. Natsu would throw a random table at Gray, Gray would block it with an ice wall and the table would go flying off to somewhere and it, Of course came to me and Romeo and I sliced it into pieces with my water sword thing. And then I would join the fight and pretty soon the whole guild would get in the fight. Until Gramps came in and said to stop and ect. 
"What the hell am I gonna do with these two" Ezra said with a sigh.
"I dont know but make it painful" i said next to Erza smiling.
Damn I've became voilent.
Im gonna have to stay at Lucys house sense I cant buy my own house and I dont feel like paying rent for Fairy hills. Unless i bunk with Wendy or Ezra and pay rent with them. Or i mean i can stay at Natsu's place sense he doesnt have a land lord or any of that shizz..... Oh wait no, that's a bad idea with him snoring and constantly eating...yeah no. Not gonna work. Oh and here comes another table. I don't feel like handling with this now.
"Water slicers!"(have no clue if that's an actual move of magic thing. But just go with it . Oh and it's the thing like when juvia uses her water to slice things). And with that cutting the table in half. You know what. Fuck all of you

Hi. Sorry this is the end of the chapter. Hehehehehehehehehegehegeheheheheheheheheheheheh so um yeah. Bye