The beginning toward revenge

Börja om från början

Not even khushi care to poke her nose into it. She sat on the bench slipping her juice and entertaining herself. All were shivering badly seeing the state of that man who was getting beaten by boss aggressively without pray. Blood was continuously flowing from his mouth and nose making his condition worse. Arnav was punching him gripping his collar while he is already loose his conscious long time back but he not ready to leave him. His hand swell due to continuous hitting but he don't care at all.

Khushi: Not bad Mr Arnav Singh Raizada..i don't need to make any effort..you by yourself make my work easier. She was shaping nails leaning on the bench peacefully and dial a number removing mobile from purse and speak something. She gave a victorious smile after disconnecting the call.

Nk rushed at the right moment by hearing some loud sound and froze by the scene before his eyes. His brother is punching a man black and blue without giving damn to anyone. All are looking at him horrified.

He hurriedly went toward Arnav to handle the situation but he not letting him go so easily. Nk yet didn't noticed khushi who was chill all the time.

Nk: Bhai stop it..he would die..

Arnav:I won't spare him...how dare he touch her. He is utterly confused don't understand why he is getting angry suddenly. He looked on confused and went ahead to stop him and immediately freed him off and began dragging arnav backward, pulling his shoulder but arnav shrugged him away and again hitting him though his legs.

Nk: Bhai control yourself..he is already unconscious. Arnav brought back to reality with a bang.

Arnav: Security!!! He shouted on top of his voice and the guard immediately came running toward him and shivered by glaring at his face that is already red due to anger.

Arnav: How can you be be so careless. An unknown stranger enter my premise and you gave him entry without my permission. He was trembling in fear seeing the rage in his voice.

Arnav: Go to hell..don't show me your face again, he bark furiously.

Nk: Bhai calm down. Tell me, what's the matter..why you are getting so hyper?

Arnav(in sharp voice): Can't you check id before allowing anyone in? His eyes once search for her to confirm whether she is okay and get relief seeing her safe. She was sitting in one corner reading magazine. She did not giving any attention what is going on here. Her changed behavior literally confused him. She rolled her eyes disinterested when his eyes fell upon her. Her ignoring definitely feel tug in his heart. Don't know why she is affecting him so much. why he always want to see her? Why he can't bear anyone near her? Why he feel burning sensation when that guy came closer to her.

Nk look at the direction where he is glaring. He get utterly shocked looking at khushi whom he least expected. Shock would be understatement for him.

Nk: Khushi gupta!!! What's this characterless girl doing in this office? He then noticed her new avtar, it really surprised him. All are here scared and trying to make situation normal and there she sitting as if nothing had happen. Definitely she is again back to spread poison in our life. Her presence enraged him like anything else.

NK(Tightening his jaw): What this down market girl doing in my office? He get sarcastic and about to walked toward her to gave a peace of mind when police barged in and arrested arnav seeing the lifeless body of a man.

Nk: How can you arrest my bhai..he hadn't done anything?

Police: ''Let us do our work..don't interfere'', with a stern voice.

Nk: You are messing with wrong person..Who dare to gave such fake information?

Anger rose upon him. Arnav was standing numb. His eyes only fixed on khushi who is smirking all the time. Arnav can notice a glint of shine in her eyes by glancing him handcuffs. A part of him feel happy that at-least something bring smile on her face. He don't care anything else, all he care about her happiness and accept all her hatred gladly after-all he deserve more than that. Its just a beginning of redemption. He is ready to bear all punishment given by her honorably.