His team mates are here because a sponsor for Barcelona is UNICEF, so they come here a lot and Kaya and I are both ambassadors for UNICEF.

"There they are." Kaya points to the stage, but over to the right a little. For being 5"7, I'm more on the small side of modeling, I have to go up on my tip toes to try to see them. Kaya is lucky, being 5"10.

"Come'n" Kaya takes my wrist and guides me towards the table, just when we're about a foot away I see them. Marc must notice us as well because he starts to smile and stands up from his seat.

"Hi baby." He moves away from his seat and Kaya smiles at him before moving towards him, even in heels making her just a little taller, but she still has to move up a little to reach his height, coming at at 6 ft. He kisses her sweetly on the lips before his team mates move over to give her a hug.

"Guys, I'd like you to meet Angelina." She talks in Spanish to them. So I wave to them, and start to speak in Spanish as well. I was raised in California when my ancestors moved fro Brazil to start a better life. I was raised to speak Portuguese, for the Brazilian side of my family, but my dad is from Spain so I was raised to speak Spanish, but since I was living in America I was brought up to speak English as well. 

"Hello, it's nice to meet you." I clear my throat. Kaya and I usually speak English to each other instead of Spanish, I'm not used to it sometimes.

I meet all of the players, they are all lovely and very handsome. 

I sit down next to Kaya and start to listen to the speaker at the party. 

The party goes on for hours, we dance a lot. I dance with a Barcelona player called Will Lima, who is from Brazil, who can speak Spanish and Portuguese, but we decide to speak Portuguese to each other. 

He is a lovely man with a girlfriend who is eight months pregnant and is about to burst. The way he talks about her with so much love is the same way that Kaya talks about Marc.

"Angelina, Marc invited us to come to the Barcelona game in two days, we could go over and stay in your apartment." Kaya walks with Marc over to us, talking in English again.

"I don't know Kaya..." I trail not knowing if going to Barcelona is good right now, I've got a shoot is a few days for a company called Lupo, a Brazilian brand.

"Come'n Angelina, only three days."Will says, now talking in English, loosely but very well.

"I feel very pressure into this." I mutter making them smile before Kaya starts to poke my side.

"You know you want to go, don't lie Angelina. You love your Barcelona apartment and you haven't been there in ages." Kaya is right. I do miss my apartment. I have my house in California where I live most of the time. I've also got an apartment in Rio in Brazil and then my apartment in Barcelona. I live in America but my mom and dad move to Brazil so my apartment there is for when I visit them and my apartment in Barcelona is usually for visiting my dad's side.

"Fine, I'll come." I give after being poked in the side about forty times.

"Yay." Kaya gives me a big hug, slightly lifting me up off the floor.

"Can I stay with you?" She asks making me laugh.

"Sure Kaya," I give her a hug. "So we're flying out tomorrow?" I confirm.

"Yeah, I've actually had these tickets booked for like the past week, I just needed you to agree to go." She giggles, making me laugh.

"Okay, I'll pack tonight." I inform her. "What times the flight at?" I ask.

"It's at ten o'clock tomorrow morning." She replies. I nod and look at the time on my phone. We've been here since four o'clock in the afternoon and now it's nine o'clock at night.