Epilogue

3 years later...

Maya Pov

I did something I said I wasn't going to do but guess what I went and did,I got fucking pregnant by Leo and it's not that I don't love kids. I just didn't  want kids. Her name is Eva and she is our world even though she was unplanned.

Kierra and Michael had their second child,Vince is such a cutie,I told Kierra he's gonna be a Heartbreaker when he gets older, He has Kierra's brown eyes and Michael's blonde hair with cute little dimples.

Chiara has turned out to be the most brattiest little thing ever,I keep telling Michael and Kierra they are spoiling her way too much but they never listen.

Anthony has started dating Janyiah and I think he's the woman in the relationship. He always complains how she asks him to do everything and I quote,"She's the laziest woman on earth all she does is kill,eat,and sleep" he told me one day.

Stella and Connor had their baby girl and let me tell you when she found out she was having a girl she rubbed it in Michael and Leo's face.

Flashback

"Maya!" Stella called me almost making me drop my phone,I held my phone close to my chest and took a deep breath, "Yes Stella?" I asked,"Where are the boys" she asked looking around.

"Right here mom what's wrong?" Leo asked coming in the living-room Michael following behind him closely. Stella grinned and it was kinda creepy and hella scary. "Okay you know how I'm pregnant" she started out,It was pretty noticeable.

"Well I found out the gender and...I'm having a girl!" she said jumping up and down kinda. "So we're having a sister?" Michael asked,I shook my head while Stella smacked her hand on her face and Leo just slapped Michael on the back of the head.

"Yes you dipshit she said a girl" Leo said as Michael rubbed the back of his head. "I'm so happy because now I can do girly stuff!" she squealed,"You had Kierra for that" Michael said,"And me" I said raising my hand.

Stella scoffed,"Maya you act like a boy you hate shopping" she said,Now I'm really offended. "I like shopping but I don't like to spend half the whole day shopping" I argued back. "Michael can shop longer then you" she said,Michael grinned,"I lasted 8 hours before I felt like I was gonna past out" he said probably.

"I lasted 5 minutes" Leo said.

Flashback ends

That may have been the best day every expect from the part where I almost dropped my phone.

I haven't heard anything from Snake or Roman,When I asked Leo about them he said Roman moved back to Italy and that Snake got married and I know he was lying about Snake getting married because he smiled at the end and it wasn't a nice smile.

Today I'm getting married to Leo and I know I should've mentioned it earlier but I didn't feel like it so now I'm gonna tell you. Almost a year ago he proposed to me on birthday. We we're eating out at Eva's when he did it and I almost slapped his ass for causing so many people to look at us because I hate attention from a lot of people.

But me being me I said yes but would I have really said no. We've waited so long to have our wedding because his exact words were "Everything has to be perfect woman!"