Chapter 6

Leo's and Michael's house

Maya's POV

"Where is he?" I asked Michael.  "He said he was gonna be here in ten minutes." I said pacing back and forth in Michael's and Leo's house. Leo was suppose to meet us here after what happened at the restaurant but he still hasn't showed and I'm freaking out like crazy.

Kierra went back to the house to get us some clothes since apparently we're going to be staying here for a while. "Michael you and Kierra will not be able to have kids if you don't give me answers now!" I said, "Look Maya he will b-" he was cut off the sound of the front door slamming, I ran downstairs and saw Leo and he looked pissed.

"Leo are you okay?" I asked as I checked him for injuries. None that I saw. I let the breath go that I didn't know I was holding. "Maya I'm fine,are you okay?" he asked. I nodded I just had a few cuts from crawling through the vents.

"Michael!" he yelled Michael ran down tripping over the last step with a thump, "Fuck!" he said as he got up and dusted himself off. I couldn't help the snicker that left me. He gave me a glare, I  finally stopped laughing after a few seconds to which I knew Michael despised me.

"Why were you eavesdropping? I asked,"I wasn't I was checking on the cat?" he said "We don't have a cat." Leo said smirking, "Did I say cat I meant I was walking downstairs when all of a sudden I tripped over a nail and fell." he said rubbing his neck.

"Oh can you show me the nail?" Leo asked, "Well you see I pushed it back down when I fell." he said "Yeah sure you did." I said "Look Michael I called you so we could about what happened at the restaurant." Leo said.

"Maya." he said "What?" I asked,"You should go change into some more comfortable clothes." he said "Fine." I huffed out, "Our room is on the 3rd floor." he said

I was walking upstairs when I realized something he said our room maybe he said your I don't know. I finally reached the 3rd floor that had 4 doors I opened the first one and the room was beautiful.

I went into the closet and saw mostly suits on one side and on the other were my clothes, I grabbed a gray hoodie dress and gray Vans