Chapter 22

Maya Pov

"I don't want any dessert it feels like I'm going to fucking pop" I said to Snake who insisted we get dessert before we leave,"Maya it's just a piece of cake" he said,I raised an eyebrow,"I've had plenty of cake in my life and I can promise you this cake will be no different" I said.

He chuckled "Maya this is Eva's they only serve the best cake and plus it's Lemon cake" he said pressuring me,peer pressure really gets to you and I do love  some Lemon cake. "Fine only one bite" I said,"We'll see" he said as the waiter brought the cake over.

3 slices later...

"Okay I'm done" I said pushing the plate away,"Finally I thought you would never be done at the pace you eat" he said smirking,"I can't help it that was so good" I said as I rubbed my stomach that didn't agree with my choice of food right now. "So Maya what are your plans for the future?" he asked,"My plans are to sleep" I said as I imagined my soft bed with my pillows and my thick covers.

He chuckled,he has a nice laugh,But...it's not as nice as Leo's. "Very funny but what do you plan to do with your life?" he asked again, "Snake I'm dead serious,I'm gonna sleep in the future those are my plans" I said with a straight face,There's nothing wrong with sleeping right?

"Okay I understand...How about your favorite food?" he asked,"All food except beans they don't sit well with my stomach" I said remembering the first time I ate beans,Ugh it was terrible. "Okay have any hobbies?" he asked,I opened my mouth to speak but he cut me off,"Sleeping and Eating doesn't count" he said,"Oh you know me so well" I said smiling.

"But I played the flute but I stopped" I said,"Really I never took you as a flute lover" he said smiling. "I wasn't it all started in middle school when I took band and ever since then I've been playing but I haven't picked one up in a couple of years" I said,"Enough about me it's your turn" I said

"Go ahead I'm an open book" he said smugly,"Well what age did you lose your virginity?" I asked,shock was written across his face as he stared at me searching my face to see if I was serious and I couldn't take it anymore I busted out laughing. "16" He said,"What?" I asked,"I lost my virginity at 16" he said shrugging his shoulders.

I coughed,"Okay I think it's time we leave it's almost midnight" I said looking at the clock on the wall."I guess you're right I do have work tomorrow" he said standing and putting 2 $100 bills on the table,I stood up after him and followed him out,This was actually a good night I didn't get shot at last time like with Leo.

Leo Pov

This night fucking sucks I want to shoot someone,"Michael what the hell is taking you so long!?" I yelled upstairs,I heard him come running down the steps,"Sorry Kierra's back was hurting so I had to use my magic hands" he said wiggling his eyebrows. "Whatever do you think she will pick up?" I asked,"I don't know there's no telling what she is doing you know she's crazy" he said.

"Okay call her" I said,"She's gonna kill us" he said,I scoffed, did he really think I'm afraid of a girl?. The phone rung twice before she picked up,"Who the hell is calling me at fucking midnight!" she yelled through the phone,"Janyiah how have you been?" Michael asked,Her line went silent for a moment.

"THE MOTHERFUCKING GIOVANNI BROTHERS,I WANT TO SHOOT BOTH OF YOU THROUGH THIS PHONE FOR CALLING ME A MIDNIGHT AND YOU KNOW GODDAMN WELL I BE BUSY!" She yelled,"I told Leo he doesn't listen" Michael said punching me in the stomach,"Bitch" I mumbled rubbing my stomach. "Yes Janyiah sorry for the inconvenience but we need a favor" I said.

"You should know I don't do favors for free" she said,I heard a sharpening noise in the background and that could only mean one thing,she was sharpening knifes for her nightly hunt. "You want be doing it for free" I said,"What am I getting?" she asked,"A kill" I said,"Leo I'm about to get a kill one why would that kill be any different?" she asked and then I heard someone scream in the back.

"Well you get to kill Roman Esposito" I said,"Are you fucking serious she could kill me" she said,"Janyiah come on,be the most feared assassin we know and love" Michael whined,"Find only for you guys but if I die I'm gonna haunt your asses" she said,"Okay meet us here tomorrow 9 o'clock sharp" I said and hung up.

"Leo please tell me she isn't gonna die because I don't want to be haunted" he said,"Shut the hell up and grow a pair of balls" I said hitting him upside his head and standing up. I walked into my walls and saw my mom sitting on my bed,

"Yes mama what did I do?" I asked,"Oh nothing I just want to talk to you" she said, I eyed her suspiciously,Everytime a mother says they want to talk that means they're going to beat your ass. "Okay...What do you want to talk about?" I asked,"Leonardo who the hell is Janyiah?" she asked,"You where eavesdropping?" I asked smirking,"No I was walking by and I heard you and Michael talking to her" she said

"Mama chill she is gonna help us get Maya back" I said when I saw steam coming out of her ears,"But I thought she left willingly" she said,"She did but did you really think I was gonna let her get away" I said.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello guys...THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.11k VIEWS. I know that may not seem like a lot but to me that is huge. Anyway here's a picture of Janyiah,I couldn't find a picture of her without Snapchat filters but she is so pretty and she has braces and I LOVE BRACES.

 Anyway here's a picture of Janyiah,I couldn't find a picture of her without Snapchat filters but she is so pretty and she has braces and I LOVE BRACES