Chapter 5

Maya POV

It's been a week since I left the hospital and I'm bored as fuck. Kierra has been gone most of the time with Michael.

Where's Leo? I don't know I haven't seen him since he was at the hospital, Knock Knock "Why?" I asked myself and got up and went the front door I opened the door and saw Leo.

"H-hey" I said clearing my throat,"What are you doing here?" I asked. "I came to check up on you." he said giving me a little smile. "Okay you want to come in?" I asked.

He nodded and stepped into my small apartment. "Here this is for you." he said and handed me a white rose with a blue ribbon tied around it.

"Thank you." I said, before I could stop myself I gave him a hug. He tensed up under me after a minute he relaxed and hugged me back. I pulled away before this could get awkward.

"Sorry." I said smiling. His cheeks were a pink shade."Oh my god!" I yelled,"What!?" he asked looking concerned, "Are you hurt? Did I hurt you?" he asked checking me for injuries.

"No you were blushing." I said laughing. "No I wasn't. Grown men don't blush that's something a boy does." he said
"So I was wondering." he said as we sat on the couch getting comfortable. "Do you want to have dinner with me?" he asked me.

"Um sure...yeah whatever I have nothing else to do." I said."Okay I'll pick you up at seven." he said before he got up and left. I looked at my phone and saw it was 5:57 pm I went upstairs so that I could get ready.

I took a shower and wrapped myself in a towel and one around my hair before picking out a simple but cute outfit.

I put some lotion on before slipping on some midnight blue undergarments and putting on the outfit. I dried my hair before styling it
and putting on some clear lip gloss. I looked in the mirror and I looked pretty damn cute.

I looked at my phone and saw that it was 6:59. I heard a knock at the door . 7:00 on the dot. I went and opened the door and saw Leo standing there in a white polo shirt and black pants. "Ready?" he asked."Yep." I said, I locked the door behind me as he grabbed my hand.

He pulled me down the hall we walked down in silence even the elevator ride was quiet. I hate silence it will slowly eat away at me till I break which happens ever blue moon I haven't had one since my parents died.

We finally reached this small diner called Jack's House

Once we entered the smell of chicken hit me and I was in love automatically. My mouth was watering, "Hi would you like your regular seat Mr. Giovanni?" Asked a woman in her mid thirties.

"Yes Yuri." he said. She started walking and we followed her to the back of the restaurant where a curtain hid a room from the rest of the restaurant. Leo pulled out my chair out before he sat down himself.

"So what's your favorite color?" I asked him,he arched and eyebrow as if saying

"Just asking." I said when I realized he wasn't going to answer. "Sliver." he said, "What?" I asked and looked at him. Why is he talking about sliver? Wait is he a werewolf? "My favorite color is sliver." he said. Okay that makes more sense.

"How about you?" he asked "Blue." I said as I smiled.

He had some type of emotion in his eyes but I couldn't read it for it disappeared just as quick as it came. "Why sliver?" I asked "It's just a color I like." he said, "Hi I'm Sarah your waitress what can I get you Mr Giovanni." She squeaked.

Her voice was so high I wouldn't be surprise if she could break glass. "I'll have Chicken sandwich with extra mayo and Lettuce no tomatoes with large fries and a coke." he said and she wrote everything down and turned to me. "And for you?" she asked me with a tight smile.

"I'll have a medium rare steak with a baked potato and a strawberry Fanta." I said, she wrote it down and went to get our food and I swear I heard her say "You could use a salad and water." but hey let's pretend I don't get up to beat her ass and so we don't get kicked out.

We were eating our food when the sound of gunshots started ringing in my ears.
.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

"Get down!" Leo shouted before he pushed me under the table "Stay here don't come out no matter what okay." he said I nodded. He did the most unexpected thing and kissed me like not on my cheek but my lips. I finally gave in and kissed him back he tasted like mint.

"Oh Leonardo were are you come out and let's talk." a voice said "Look follow me." Leo whispered.

I nodded we crawled out and he led us to what looked like a storage room. "Go down here." he said and opened up a vent on the floor "Crawl in there and go all the way to the end Michael is waiting there." he said "What about you?" I asked

"I can handle myself now go." he said I got into the vent and looked up at him he nodded. I started crawling when I heard the door open and voices.

Leo's POV

I had just closed the vent when I heard the door opened and Roberto barged in with his men. "Ah Roberto what can I do for you?" I asked."Were you hiding?" he asked with a smirk.

"No I was finding a more secluded spot to talk." I said "How is Maria?" he asked smiling. "You know Dead" I said blankly. "How can you kill your girlfriend and feel nothing." he said shaking his head. "Just like your father." he said

My jaw clenched and I was fighting the urge not to shoot him in the balls right now."Ah I see you look a little angry." he said,I reached for my gun.

"Chi si calma non c'è bisogno di arrabbiarsi." he said "You know Roberto Sarah was a good fuck especially when she demanded me to go faster and harder." I said about his wife smirking. "You motherfucker!" he yelled

(Whoa calm down no need to get angry)

"Chi si calma non c'è bisogno di arrabbiarsi." I mocked. "Go to hell!" he sneered. "I was planning to and I'll drag you down with me." I said "Leonardo you are a disgrace to Giovanni family! We'll talk another time I promise you that!" he yelled before he stormed off, his men falling him.

I walked out the room and checked my phone and saw I had a text from Micheal saying he was taking Maya back to the house where Kierra was waiting with our mamma.

I texted him saying I'll be there in 15 I put my phone in my pocket and looked at my restaurant was destroyed with bullet holes here and there and I didn't see any bodies so he didn't kill anyone.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.