Chapter 9

Michael ^^
Maya POV
Ugh why can't I find anything to wear I'm have billions of clothes but I can't find one dress, I went to the back of the closet till I saw a decent one and slipped it on with my brown heeled boots.

Michael ^^Maya POV Ugh why can't I find anything to wear I'm have billions of clothes but I can't find one dress, I went to the back of the closet till I saw a decent one and slipped it on with my brown heeled boots

Okay now hair and makeup it was a little hard because according to Kierra I had to do more than mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss.

I called her up here and she was carried up here by Michael "Okay Kierra work your magic." I said and sat down at the vanity mirror. She started getting to work she always wanted to be a makeup artist but she never got to do that because of money issues.

30 minutes later

"Kierra are you done yet?" I asked I've been sitting here for like 30 minutes with her pulling my scalp and stabbing me in the eye. "Okay I'm done you can look now." she said I opened my eyes and I look.....Girly but at the same time mature.

"I look sexy." I saying taking a picture and posting it on the Instagram. I looked at the time and saw that it was 10 minutes before we had to leave. "Come on let's go downstairs." I said "Well I kinda can't walk so..." She said sheepishly.

I snickered and walked downstairs and saw Michael stuffing his face with Doritos. "Hey Michael Kierra needs help getting down here so can you bring her down?" I asked "Okay and by the way Maya you look cute." he said "I don't look cute I look badass." I said smirking he walked upstairs and came down a few minutes with Kierra on his back.

He sat her down on the couch "Okay you can leave Michael I'll ring for you."  I said laughing Kierra joining in.  "Yeah whatever bye babe." he said kissing Kierra on the cheek. Once he was gone. I asked her.

"So tell me Kierra what are y'all?" I asked her "I don't." she said "How do you not know and you fucked each other and now he's calling you babe that sounds like some relationship shit." I said 'I don't know he probably thinks I'm just a fling." she said "Well if your just a fling to him then Leo's just a fling to me." I said "Maya you don't have to do that." she said "Yes I do because-OMG Maya you look gorgeous."

I looked up and saw Mrs. Giovanni coming towards me and she looked stunning in a knee length dress with natural Makeup I hope I look like her when I'm in my late 40's

 Giovanni coming towards me and she looked stunning in a knee length dress with natural Makeup I hope I look like her when I'm in my late 40's