Chapter 23

Leo Pov

"Where is she?" I asked Michael who was busy stuffing his face,"I don't know and I ain't rushing her" he said,The doorbell rung and I rushed to it. I opened and saw Janyiah glaring at me,"Leonardo fucking Giovanni" she said,"Janyiah how you been?" I asked giving her a fake smile. "Fine I guess just spilling blood and causing problems" she said pushing past me and coming into the house.

"So the usual" I said closing the door,"Yep and why is it so quiet in here?" she asked looking around. "No one is here except me and my brother" I said leading her into the kitchen,"There's my favorite Giovanni brother" she said tackling Michael into a hug,"Hi...Ugh Janyiah" he said clearing his throat. She let go of hin and turned towards me.

"So what do I have to do again?" she asked,"Kill Roman" I said,her name left a bitter taste. "Oh like that's easy" she said sarcastically,"Janyiah I don't have time for your jokes" I said,"Okay fine when do I start" she asked boredly glancing around. "She is having a meeting at a pool party that apparently is mandatory for Mafia leaders" I said,"Then why aren't we gonna be there?" Michael asked,"Because she probably will run if she sees us so Janyiah is going undercover" I explained.

"Yes I get free food and I get to kill someone" she said pumping her fist into the air,"Your outfit is in here" I said handing her the bag on the counter,"Also don't kill her yet I need you to put a tracking device on her so we can track her movements" I said,"Damn that sucks" she said,"Look when you get in just get as close as you can without alerting her" I said,"And how will I know what she looks like if I never saw her?" she playing with a piece of her hair.

"I got this!" Michael yelled and ran out of the kitchen and came back a minute later with a small box,"Okay I have to go and Janyiah please don't kill my brother" I said walking out of the kitchen and towards the basement where lovely Angelica was waiting for me.

Michael Pov

I opened the box and showed the small earpiece to her,It was a small little piece of rubber that was barely noticeable. "What is this?" she asked looking at it,I smiled proudly "This is what I call an Anti-Large Earpiece or A.L.E." I said,"Against Large Earpieces" she said slowly. "Yep A.L.E. is a small comfortable earpiece that is waterproof,shatterproof and it also has voice recognition" I said,"Won't it fall of my ear?" she asked.

"Nope it is designed to fit your ear size and you can't really see it so you don't have to worry about about anyone seeing it" I said,"How does it activate?" she asked,I smirked this is the great part about making your own stuff you can do whatever you want. I picked up one of the A.L.E.'s and stuck it in my ear,"Michael is the greatest" I said and the device pinged,"Hello Michael" it said.

"I'm not saying that" she said blankly."Then you won't connect to it" I said crossing my arms,she glared at me before huffing,"Fine but this means nothing" she said as she took the second earpiece and stuck it into her ear,She glared at me once more,"Michael is the greatest" she huffed out,"Hello Janyiah" it said

"Okay how do I connect to you smartass?" she asked,"Just say connect to The King" I said smugly,"Motherfucking Giovanni brothers always got their head up their ass" she mumbled,"What was that Janyiah?" I asked

"Connect to The King" she said and I smirked,"Connecting to The King...Connected" her A.L.E. said,"HELLOOOO FROM THE OTHER SIDE!" I sang,she clutched her ears,"Shut the hell up" she said kicking me in my balls,I clutched my Dick as the pain intensified,"Ah you hoe!" I yelled,"Cunt!" she yelled back,"Bitch!" I yelled,"Dick sucker" she said back,"Atleast I don't swallow" I said

"Oh you about to swallow this fucking fist!" she yelled pouncing on me and throwing punches,"Okay that's enough" Leo said pulling her off of me,"Janyiah go get dressed and Michael get your bitch ass up and gimme this" he said snatching the box that held his A.L.E. from my hand. "Why is everyone so mean to me!" I yelled as he too abandoned me.

Janyiah Pov

His bitch ass talking about how I swallow,How the hell he know all that information,I went into a bathroom and changed into the two-piece white bikini and let my hair stay down

I stuffed my clothes in the bag and walked out,I went into the kitchen and saw Michael with a pack of Ice one his balls,"You okay there buddy?" I asked sitting on the stool next to him,"No I think you bruised my balls and my ego" he said,"It's not...

I stuffed my clothes in the bag and walked out,I went into the kitchen and saw Michael with a pack of Ice one his balls,"You okay there buddy?" I asked sitting on the stool next to him,"No I think you bruised my balls and my ego" he said,"It's not that bad and plus I only gave you a love kick" I said shrugging.

"A love kick!,First of all woMan it's called a love tap not a fucking love kick and that wasn't love at all" He yelled,"Fine I'm sorry okay are you happy" I said,"Nope but I will be if you would be such a doll and get me some more ice" he said smiling sheepishly,"Sorry but I'm not a doll so no" I said getting up.

"Michael & Janyiah get y'all asses in here we have to go now!" Leo yelled,"Coming!" I yelled,"That's what she said" Michael mumbled,"I suggest you shut it before you want be able to have children" I threatened,"I think it's a little to late for that" he mumbled,"Wait your gonna be a dad?,No I want to meet this special girl" I said

"Well here she is"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yes 2 updates in one day,I finally did it,Now I'm about to go to sleep because I feel like I'm about to pass out so bye.