Chapter 1

Maya's POV
____________________________________

"Wake up!" I felt a pillow come in contact with my face. "Kierra go away." I mumbled into my pillow squeezing my eyes tight. "Wake up we have to leave before Marco goes off on our asses." Once she said those words she left my room.

I got up and showered. Once I was finished I wrapped myself in a blue fluffy towel. Kierra laid on my bed typing on her phone. "Took you long enough,now hurry up before we're late." she said.

"Okay I'll hurry." I mumbled I walked into my closet and grabbed some clothes.

I dried my hair and tied it into a bun. I slipped my shoes on and grabbed the apartment keys. "Okay let's go before we have to hear Marco's mouth." I told her we walked to the bus stop and took the ten minute bus ride.

We arrived at the cafe five minutes later then usual.

Kierra and I got this job together Two years ago. We met at a bus stop when she spilled her ice coffee on me and she apologized a thousand times even though I told her it was fine.

I had to calm her down so she wouldn't have a panic attack. She then told me she was late for her interview and gave me her number and left. Long story short me and her got the same job. We became best friends and moved in together.
._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

"Maya get your ass in uniform now!" Marco yelled as we walked in. I saw Kierra already dressed and in uniform taking orders,I couldn't stop the small smile that spread on my face I ran to the back and put on the uniform that was a white long sleeve button up with a black vest with a black pants and a pair of flats.

After I got dressed and went to my section and saw Mr and Mrs Smith they were a old couple around there mid 70's "Ah Maya how have you been?" Mr Smith asked

"Fine would you like the regular?" I asked him "No it's our 50th Anniversary we would have 2 slices of your chocolate cake and your finest white wine." he said kissing his wife on the cheek.

I wrote it down and went to table 56 and saw a handsome man he had a sharp jaw line with a grey suit that made his biceps pop out. His dark brown eyes made him look imitating. His dark almost blackish hair went perfectly well with his sun kissed skin. He looked like a snack.

"You done drooling kitten?" he asked "I wasn't drooling." I told him "I know I look like a good so you don't have to lie yourself." he said with a smirk "I think you have your ego to far up your ass."

He looked super pissed I and I think Kierra noticed because she came over "Maya the Smith's food are done." she said I left and went to get their cake and wine I brought them their food and left to go to the back.

I could feel that guys eyes burning a hole in my head

I walked to the back okay I can do this he is just a cute guy who can have any girl he wants so I'm sure he was just teasing me to see if I was like every other girl that would fall at his feet I thought to myself, "Psst Maya."

I looked and seen Kierra waving her hand "What Kierra?" I asked

"That guy wants to talk to you." she said "No." I said "He said he'll go tell Marco about how you told him about his ego up his ass or something like that." she said,my eyes widened. That asshole!

"Fine." I huffed out I walked to table 56 and saw him staring at me with a smirk on his face "What!" I hissed out "Hello my name is Leonardo but most people call me Leo." he said I looked at him confused "Okay." I said "What's yours?" he asked "Maya." I said well "Maya lovely meeting you can I have my check please?" he asked I gave him his check and walked away.

Leo POV

Maya was all I could think about, she was on my mind all day. I know she was surprised to hear me introduce myself to her damn I was even surprised at my actions.

Oh did I not mention I was a mafia leader? My bad but yeah my last name is Giovanni I'm the most feared mafia leader in North America, Europe and South America.

I had a girlfriend Maria but once I found out she wanted to be with me for my money I shot her in front of her parents then killed her parents they learned their lesson.

Maya she's the only woman that hasn't thrown herself at me and she has a mouth but that's nothing that I can't handle with a little punishment.

I made it to my office "Nancy can you do research on a girl named Maya Anderson." I asked my PA who popped opened 3 extra buttons you can tell she was fake everywhere, I fucked her once and she just felt plastic.

"Yes sir anything else?" she asked giving me a fake smile. "Um yeah you got a piece of broccoli in your teeth and when you get me the files your fired." I told her and walked into my office and started my paperwork today's gonna be a long one.

Maya's POV

6:00 pm

I walked to the back and slipped my clothes back on from earlier I saw Kierra already dressed "You ready?" she asked "Yep." I said and grabbed my bag. We walked out to the bus stop and saw we missed our bus "Well looks like we're walking." she said trying to brighten the mood.

A few moments later...

We arrived at home and I couldn't wait to join my bed and eat some food.

"Want some Randy's?" I asked her "Yeah I'll call them while you set up Netflix" she told me. I walked in the living room and set up Shadowhunters, we're going to binge watch today.

I went into the bathroom and took a 10 minute shower. I wrapped a white towel around me and walked in my room I grabbed a pair if boxers with some pink basketball shorts and a PINK sports bra.

I saw Kierra already on the couch with her bunny onesie on with 2 boxes of Randy's, "Ready?" she asked. "Yeah let me grab my phone" I said.

I ran and grabbed my iPhone from my room and sat on the couch next to her and grabbed a box let Shadowhunters began.

A few hours later...

I woke up to a bang I looked around and saw Kierra head on my lap with a piece of pizza in her mouth I took it out and placed it on the table I lifted her up and carried her to her room and placed her on her bed.

"No stay." she said "Fine I'll be back."
I went to grab my phone charger and hooked my phone up I walked back in her room and crawled in her king size bed with her,

We fell asleep in each other's arms.
._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.