Chapter 2

Maya POV

I woke up to my best friend shaking me as usual since I'm too lazy to wake up myself. "What Kierra?" I asked her pulling the covers over my head. "Wake up you're gonna be late for work" she said pulling the cover back down. "You're not dressed so I'm not gonna get ready either." I told her and closed my eyes and was drifting off to sleep. 

"How about we go to the mall and find some cute guys?" she asked.
She already knew the answer to that question.

"Yes!" I screamed and jumped out the bed almost busting my ass. I ran and showered in the quickest time possible to man kind.

I came out and seen Kierra on her phone "Wanna match today?"  I asked her putting on some lotion. "Yep" she said, I got the outfits while she hopped in the shower.

A few moments later...

After we were done we grabbed our phones and walked the 45 mins to Spring Side Mall

After we were done we grabbed our phones and walked the 45 mins to Spring Side Mall. Once we arrived we hit up Victoria's Secret, Rainbow, Forever 21, and Footlocker.

After being at the mall for nearly 4 hours we decided to leave.

"Maya this guy Michael I've been talking to invited me to this club wanna come?" she asked me struggling to type on her phone and carry her bags.
  "Yeah why not." I replied.
It wouldn't hurt to go out once in a while. We were walking to the apartment when all of a sudden I was splashed by a puddle "Fucking New Yorkers!" I mumbled "Let's get the fuck out of here." I told Kierra who was still laughing her ass off.

We got to the apartment and put our bags in our rooms, That's when Kierrher. phone started ring " It's Michael." she said and walked out. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a box of fruity pebbles. What? It's only 6:30 it's never too late for my pebbles.

I poured my cereal with milk and went in the living room and put 'Everything Everything' into the DVD player I sat down eating my fruity pebbles when Kierra came out of her room with a panicked expression on her face.

"Hurry up we have an hour to get ready before Michael is here."
"Ugh...fine" I got up and dumped my cereal into the trash can I went to my room to choose an outfit for tonight.

A few moments later...

Maya's outfit below

Kierra's outfit below

"Kierra are you ready!?" I yelled from my room

"Kierra are you ready!?" I yelled from my room. "Yeah Michael is outside waiting hurry up!" she yelled back. I walked down after I finished putting my nude lipstick and put it into my clutch.

"Let's go dent want to keep your boyfriend waiting." We walked out our apartment and saw a black SUV with a cute guy with dirty blonde hair and gray/blue eyes. He looked buff by the way his shirt was hugging him.

He was dressed casually in a black polo shirt with dark blue jeans and all black high top vans

"Michael!" Kierra screamed and ran to give him a hug. He hugged her back and gave her a peck on the lips which kinda turned into a make out session till Kierra pulled away. Talk about awkward.

"Michael I want you to meet my best friend/Roommate Maya" Kierra said introducing me. "Hello Maya nice to meet you I'm Michael Giovanni."  he said giving me a small smile.

Giovanni that's sounds familiar I thought to myself "Let go ladies we don't want to be late." he said catching my attention again. He opened the front for Kierra and the back for me.

"Thanks." I said and entered. He got in the driver's seat and started driving to the club

"Michael what's the name for the club we're going to?"

I asked him "Demonmoni." he said "Okay." I replied and started scrolling through my Instagram.

Leo's POV

"Fuck you Leo just cause you run a mafia won't get you everything!" Marco spat blood onto the floor "Marco were the fuck is my money!?"  I yelled at him before I punched him in the nose till I heard a sicking crack but it didn't faze me.

"Look I have a wife and 2 kids they need a father give me some time." he begged me "I gave you 2 fucking years to get me my 70 grand!"  I told him before I walked over to the table and grabbed my blade "I think I've been too nice." I told him as I walked back over to him.

He was shaking in fear and I haven't even did any real damage yet. "Please Leonardo I will give you the money by next week." he said "Okay you have till Thursday." I said "But take this as a reminder." I said before I stabbed him in his right leg,"Fuck!" he screamed out in pain.

"Jonny come get Marco take him out of here oh and get my blade out of his leg would you." I said as I walked upstairs.
I got a call from my brother Michael who I absolutely can't stand. "What Michael?"  I asked him "Are you coming to the club or not?" he asked

"Why would I want to come with you. Aren't you on at date?" I asked him rolling my eyes at his childish behavior and his involvement with women. "Yeah but she bought a friend I thinks her name Mia? Macy? Maya? something with a 'M' " he said "Okay I'll be there in ten" I said and ran upstairs. Could this be the my Maya?

I pulled on a white tee with some black pants and my black and white Adidas I ran my hand though my hair to give it that bed head style and grabbed my shades I was walking down the stairs when one of my flings Ashley I think walked passed me and out the front door.

I walked out the door and into my black Lamborghini and drove the five minutes drive once I arrived at Demonmoni I was hit with the smell of alcohol and sex.

I walked passed the bouncer and gave him a quick nod and walked in since I owned the place I walked straight to my office and poured me a glass of whiskey then sat down on the couch looking through the glass window.

When I caught a beautiful Carmel skinned girl that had brown hair past her shoulders.

"Please let this be her" I thought to myself that's when she turned around it was her Maya...

Maya's POV

I was dancing to my song Best friend by Young Thug when I felt like I was being watched so I turned around and looked up and saw blue eyes staring intensely at me.
._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.