Chapter 3

Maya's POV

It was him the guy from the restaurant,the one I said had his ego too far up his ass yea him he was just staring at me, like damn do you have a staring problem?

I then went and walked over to the bar and saw Kierra and Michael sucking each other's face like can you not do that understand people have to get drunk and wasted were you guys are going at it I went and grabbed Kierra pulling her off Michaels lap.

"Let me borrow her?" I asked and dragged her onto the dance floor and we started to dance to Bodak Yellow. We started grinding on each other when all of a sudden I felt like someone was behind me.

"Kierra?" I asked "Huh?"
"You don't have a dick do you?" I asked "Nope." she said. I turned around and saw that guy from the restaurant behind me with a smirk on his face. My eyes went wide I looked around and saw that Kierra went back to Michael and was dancing on his lap.

I turned back to the guy "Oh, um do I know you?" I asked.
Before he could answer I dashed out of the club. I was jogging down then road when one of my heels broke. "Fuck!" I cursed.
I took them off and kept jogging till I got to me and Kierra's apartment.

I took the keys out my clutch and unlocked it once I was inside I locked the top and bottom lock and put a chair under the doorknob. I went into my room and went to shower I wiped my make-up off and got in the water.

I enjoyed the warm water against my skin I grabbed a washcloth and put some of my strawberry body wash and then my strawberry shampoo once I rinsed off and got the shampoo out my hair I got out and wrapped myself in a towel.

I went into my closet and got out some black lacy undergarments I then put my wet hair in a messy bun, I slipped on a pair of sweatpants and a shirt with a pair of Kierra's fluffy socks.

I hooked my phone up to the charger and checked and seen I had a text from Kierra saying she staying at Michael's Tonight and tomorrow saying they needed time "alone" I fell asleep thinking bout that guy from the club.

Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off I hit snooze and hoped out of bed I went to my closet and pulled out an outfit for today (Outfit below)

After I got dressed I went and grabbed my phone and moved the chair out the way I decided not to take the bus today I was walking down the street listening to my playlist when I heard police sirens I looked behind me and saw a cop getting out and ...

After I got dressed I went and grabbed my phone and moved the chair out the way I decided not to take the bus today I was walking down the street listening to my playlist when I heard police sirens I looked behind me and saw a cop getting out and walking towards me I stopped walking and took my headphones out "Yes officer is there anything I can help you with?" I asked

"Where you going young lady?"  he asked eyeing me up and down "To work." I said "I got a report of a disturbance a block away and they said it was a African American female around early 20's." he said "Well it wasn't me." I said "I need to search you mind turning around." he said "Hell no!" I yelled "You is not putting your dirty ass hands on me." I told him.

"Look if you did it you can get off the hook by coming to my house." he said showing a toothy grin "Uh no I don't do married men and definitely not guys in their 40's." I said.

  I guessed this pissed him off cause he grabbed me by the wrist I did what any reasonable person would do I slapped him in his face this pissed him off more cause he pushed me to the ground and kicked me in my stomach twice then once in my face.

"Please stop!" I begged him "No bitch I tried to help you!"" he yelled as he kept punching me. "You....punch....ungrateful....punch....ass.... punch.... BITCH!" he yelled as he kicked me in the ribs.

He got up and got in his car before he sped off I tried my best to get up but I couldn't I slowly reached for my phone and dialed Kierra's number.

K -Kierra
M -Maya
"Hello?"-K
"Kierra I need you to come pick me up." -M
"Were are you at?" -K
"Saint Louis avenue." -M
"I'm on my way." -K

Why did this have to happen to me? Why cause I'm black.
This always happened to me I'm getting bullied to were I get beat up so bad I end up in the hospital.

Flashback 15 years ago

"Daddy daddy we have a daughter daddy dance tomorrow can you please come?" I asked my daddy. "Sure princess I'll come why don't you and mommy go get a dress." he said and called my mother.
"Yes honey?" she asked my father "Can you take Maya for to get a dress for our father daughter dance tomorrow?" he asked her "Okay let me change and Jay can you get her dressed?"

Friday night

I look like a princess I had on a big white puffy dress (In Media) and my hair was curled in bouncy curls, Daddy was dressed in a my favorite color suit Blue!

9:00pm
"Daddy can we go?" I asked rubbing my eyes "Yes princess mommy is on the way." he said picking me up and walking out the school I saw my mommy car pulling up. Daddy put me in my princess seat and got in the front with Mommy. I then saw mommy whisper something in daddy ear before I fell asleep.

BANG!
BANG!

I woke up to a loud noise and seen I was still in my dress but I was in my room. I got up and opened my room door and saw mommy and daddy tied to a chair with blood on the their  heads they weren't moving.

"Mommy? Daddy?" I asked shaking them still nothing. I felt tears falling down my eyes I was holding both my parents hands and the last thing I remember was the police taking me from my parents dead bodies.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.