Chapter 13

Kierra POV 

She just passed the fuck out on me. I know I should've gave her a warning. I sighed and pulled the covers over her and walked out of the room downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a bag of Doritos and sat down at the table. "Kierra."  I heard I turned and saw Michael standing in the doorway.

"What's wrong?"  he asked. I shook my head.  "Love what's wrong?"  he asked sitting down next to me. "Michael I'm fine I'm just really tired." I said. "Can we just go to sleep?" I asked.  He nodded and picked me up and walked upstairs. He laid me down on the bed and climbed in beside me. "Kierra please tell me if I did anything that upset you." he said pecking my lips.

"No it wasn't you." I said lying right through my teeth. "You can tell me I know I haven't been the best boyfriend b-" he said. "Wait." I said. "We never agreed that we were dating." I said. "You're right I said we were dating." He said smirking. "Whatever." I said closing my eyes.

"Per sempre e amore mio." he whispered I closed my eyes and started falling asleep.

A few hours later... 

My eyes snapped opened I looked over at the alarm clock and saw it was 3:37 am I've only been asleep for about 3 hours but that's all the energy I need for what I'm about to do. I slowly get out of the and walk over to the closet and pull on the quickest outfit I found.

I pulled my leather jacket on and grabbed my phone off the nightstand and slowly I walked out of the room

I pulled my leather jacket on and grabbed my phone off the nightstand and slowly I walked out of the room. I got to the front door and slowly opened which caused it to creak. My eyes widened stupid door making noise. 

I looked behind me to make sure no one heard it and I hurriedly went out and closed the door. I walked down the driveway and down the street. My phone started ringing I saw it was Michael I declined the call and called my mom.

Me: Mommy I need somewhere to stay for a while me and a friend got into fight can I stay with you and John.

Momma Bear: Sure princess do we need to pick you up somewhere.

Me: Yea meet me at the McDonald's by hwy 85.

Momma Bear: Okay sweetie we'll be there in 20 minutes. 

I put my phone in my pocket saw the sun was starting to rise. I need some more exercise in my life and this is the perfect chance. I took off into a sprint and I felt the adrenaline rush through my body. I kept running and running hoping to leave my problems in the dust.

I stopped when I saw the McDonald's. Goddamn I'm out of shape. I went in and barely saw anyone in there. Hi welcome to McDonald's, what can I get you?" the man behind the counter asked.

"Can I get a Large sweet tea with a sausage biscuit and hash brown." I said pulling a $5 from my pocket and handing it to him. "Here is your change." he said handing me the change. "Here you go enjoy." he said handing me my food.

 I sat down at one of the table and started eating. The door opened and in walked mom and John. They sat down at the table and just stared at me. "What happened princess?" John asked. I sipped some off my drink and sat it down. "Me and a friend got into a fight while I was staying at her place so I left." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Was it Maya?" Mom asked. "No she's doesn't know where I am and I didn't want to wake her up." I said lying through my teeth again. "Let's go I'm sure that you're tired." John said I nodded and we walked out to their car I got in the backseat and slowly started falling asleep as I watched the trees past by.

"Mommy can we go to the park with Daddy?"  6-year old me asked. "We have to wait till daddy get's home."  mommy said handing me a cookie. I ran upstairs to my room and started coloring in my princess coloring book. 

I heard the door downstairs close. That means daddy is home. I ran downstairs and saw mommy and daddy talking. "Samantha why won't you listen to me I love you!" daddy told mommy. "You wouldn't have slept with another woman if you loved me! How are you gonna tell Kierra she has another sibling!?" Mommy yelled hitting daddy in the face. 

"Samantha please listen I can forget about her and the baby just don't take Kierra away from me." daddy said he was crying. "I'm going to get Kierra and we are leaving your whoring ass." My mommy said. 

 I ran upstairs to my room and got in the bed and pretended I was sleeping. I heard her come in my room and she sat on my bed and started tapping me. "Kierra baby wake up." she said I sat up. "Yes mommy." I asked. 

"Get up and put your shoes on and put only what you need in your book bag." she said I nodded and got my Snow White book bag. I put my coloring books and toys in the bag. "Okay ready mommy." I said showing her my book bag. 

She took my bag and put a bunch of clothes in there too. "Lets go." she said grabbing my hand and walking downstairs. "Samantha please don't leave." daddy said grabbing mommy's hand. "Christopher let go when you learn not to get other women pregnant we may come back." mommy said and pulled me out of the house. We never went to the park.

I woke up and saw we were close to their house. I looked at my phone and saw I had 34 texts from Michael, 25 missed calls from Maya and 2 missed calls from Leo.  I texted Leo telling him  to tell Maya and Michael that I'm fine and will be back one day. 

"Ahhh! I heard mom yell. I looked up and saw a big truck heading towards us John swerved to the left side of the bridge and through the wall before I had time to react we went splashing into the lake.

My head hit the window and the darkness consumed me. This is it I'm dead.
._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.