Chapter 20

Maya Pov

2 days later

"Maya!!" Roman yelled coming bursting into the guestroom I was staying,"Yes Roman" I said fixing the bandage around my waist,"I want to show you the real world" she said flopping down on the bed.

Roman is actually a pretty carefree person,she likes to joke all the time but she has a short temper,Yesterday she had one of the guys fix her an hotpocket and it was cold in the middle so she killed the poor guy.

"Roman I can't do anything right now" I said pointing to my side,"Oh right sorry about that but still you don't have to move that much" she said twirling a strand of hair around her finger.

"Fine but as long as I don't get shot at again" I said,In the last 24 hours people had tried to kill Roman and I just so happened to be by her,and I quote "It's nothing new sometimes they use grenades." I know crazy right.

"Don't worry about that just follow me" she said pulling me off my bed and out of the room,She dragged me down the hall till we reached her room,"Roman where are we going?" I asked eyeing her suspiciously,"I have a meeting at a club and I want you to be there as a distraction" she said throwing clothes out of the closet.

"And how am I going to distract them?" I asked sitting on her bed,"You're going to be a stripper" she said as if it's the most casual thing every,"WHAT?!" I yelled,"Calm down it's not like I'm asking to to have sex with them" she said throwing outfits on the the bed.

"Why do I have to be the stripper?" I whined,"Unless you're going to go into a room of men who can easily shoot you I suggest you zip it" she said,"Found it" she said throwing a black material at me. "Roman what the hell is this?!" I asked holding up the 'Clothing'

"The key to being a successful stripper is wearing little to nothing" she said walking into the bathroom."I never thought I would be a stripper,Welp guess I can cross this off my bucket list" I said,"THAT'S THE SPIRIT MAYA!" She yelled from the bathroom.

2 hours later

"Okay done" Roman said as she finished my hair and makeup.