Chapter 24

Janyiah Pov

I stared at girl in front of me,she was glaring at Michael who looked like he pissed his pants,"Hi I'm Janyiah" I said giving her a wave. "Who are you?" she asked tapping her foot impatiently. "Like I said I'm Janyiah,I'm an Assassin and you probably heard of me..." I said laughing at my own joke.

She looked at me blankly not smiling or anything,"Get it because I'm an Assassin and we're silent" I said,"That was a bad joke" Michael said,I see I have a tough crowd. "Okay how about this one?,What has 2 asses and is the opposite of out?" I asked,"An Assassin" Leonardo said coming into the kitchen,"About time someone gets my joke" I said smiling.

"Aren't Assassins suppose to be silent?" she asked looking at Leonardo,"Well Janyiah is the opposite,She is known for her charisma skills" he said,"What's your name?" I asked realizing I never got her name. "Kierra" she said eyeing me up and down,I felt very exposed in this outfit. "Your an Assassin right?" she asked,"Yep" I said.

"Like Assassin Creed's" she said,"Um kinda but I can't climb walls or I'll bust my ass" I said reminiscing about when I tried it in training,The good Ole days. "Can you leap of faith?" she asked,"Nope afraid of heights and it's more like Leap of Death" I said.

"Okay we have to go and get Maya" Leo said. "Really!" she said her face beaming. "Yes now make sure you stay where Teo can see you" Michael said giving her a peck on the lips,"Michael your practically leaving me with another murderer" she whined. "He's nice" he said and motioned for us to follow,"Nice to meet you Kierra" I said and gave her a smile.I love meeting new people. "Yeah you too" she said as she opened the refrigerator. She's a lovely person.

Kierra Pov

I heard the door close as they left the house. "Crazy Mafia people" I mumbled to myself as I grabbed a Pepsi. "How could you say that  about your famiglia?" his voice asked,"Holy hell Teo" I said as I turned around and saw him in the doorway. "Holy hell,I don't think those words go well together" he said crossing his arms,"Why are you bothering me?" I asked as I waddled over to the island and sat down.

"I didn't know I had to watch a penguin" he said smirking,"Fuck off" I said closing my eyes hoping when I opened them that he disappeared. I opened them and saw he was standing even closer to me,"Would you like some food?" he asked,"Um...spaghetti?" I asked,"I won't be offended by that but okay spaghetti it is" he said getting out the stuff. That's when it dawned on me,"Shit! I didn't mean it because your Italian or anything I'm just craving spaghetti" I said.

"I understand just shush and wait" he said and going back to cooking.

Janyiah Pov

"Are we there yet?"

"Janyiah you asked that 5 minutes ago and we still have about 15 minutes left" Leo said as he kept his eyes on the road. "I'm bored I have nothing to do and I can't sharpen any knifes so I will talk you guys to death" I said casually. "Hey guys did you know that 40+40×0+1=1" I said,"We're here" Michael said,I looked out the window and saw us infront of a giant mansion and people were piling into the house.

" Okay what's the plan?" I asked,"We'll walk you through it now get out" Michael said as my door unlocked,"You bitches better pay for my Funeral expenses" I said getting out of the car and a few people turned to look at me but minded their business. I walked to the gate and saw security all around the building and they were armed,Fuck I have no weapon but these bitches got guns.

I went towards the back and saw a bunch of people in the pool and lingering around,Okay Janyiah act normal."Excuse me miss?" a voice said,"Me?...I mean yes" I said,I fucked up already. "May I have your name?" he asked,"He needs a name woman" Michael's voice rang in my ear. "Sabrina" I said,"Last name?" he asked,"Jamison" I said

"Oh your the governor's niece!?" he said his eyes widened. "Um yep but you have to be quiet" I said,he nodded and left. "Really dumbass the governor's niece" Michael said."Shut up I was nervous" I said quietly so no one thought I was crazy. "Look by the pool blonde hair,black bikini" Leo said,I saw a girl who was looking around suspiciously.

"Please tell me that isn't her" I said,she had a mean glare on her face as people walked by her,"Find a way to get close to her to put the tracking device on her or in her" Michael said. Oh great that's so fucking easy to do. I took a deep breath to calm down. I looked around and saw a cute redhead guy talking to some guy. I walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. 

He turned around and I waved at him,"Hello" he said as he looked me up and down,"My friend over there thinks your cute" I said pointing to Roman who was typing on her phone smiling. "Really what's your friend name?" he asked," Kaitlyn" I said,"Well give Kaitlyn my number" he said grabbing a napkin and writing his number on it. "She'll call you" I said and winked at him before I left.

"What the hell was that!?" Leo asked,"Just watch" I said and grabbed a cup off of the table with some liquid inside of it. I smelled it and the smell of vodka almost made me vomit. I reached her table and she looked up at me and she instantly stopped smiling,"Hi my name is Sabrina and my friend Jake thinks your cute" I said,"Thanks but I'm not looking for a boyfriend" she said.

I sat down completely ignoring her,"He's the redhead over there" I said pointing towards him,she looked where I was pointing,"He looks okay" she said,"Well he wanted me to give you these" I said handing her the cup and his number. "Um thanks but I'm taken" she said eyeing the cup,"Please just take it I don't won't him to feel bad his girlfriend broke his heart" I said giving her my best puppy eyes.

"Okay but I have to go" she said throwing the cup back and taking the napkin,"Nice meeting you" I said standing up and leaving,"What was the point of that?" Leo asked,"Just wait for it" I said,"HOLY HELL,THE DEVICE IS ACTIVE!" Michael said. "Good job now leave" Leo said

"I'm coming stop being so angry" I said. I walked to the exit and hopped in the jeep,"Good Job now we just have to wait for her to leave" Leo said,I looked at the red dot on the radar,"Mind telling us how you got the device  on her?" Michael asked.

"I didn't put it on her,I put it in her"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hi my fellow wattpaders how was this chapter? Bye :)