Chapter 30

Maya^^

WARNING MATURE CHAPTER AHEAD SKIP IF YOU WANT TO⚠

^^None of y'all skipping^^

Maya Pov

"You want me to make love to you?" he asked,I sighed out loud,sometimes I wonder what goes on inside of a males brain. "No I said fuck not love so let's get this over with" I said straddling him catching him by surprise.

His hands gripped my waist and I felt his bulge in his pants as it poked my thigh,"Maya I'm not so sure about this" he said groaning as I rocked my hips back and forth. "That's suppose to be my line" I said trailing kisses down his neck causing him to stiffen then to relax.

"Maya" he moaned as I bit down on certain spots,"Guess who's my bitch now" I said smashing my lips onto his,Our lips moved in sync as his hands lowered from my waist to my ass and gripping it tight like his life depended on it.

"Fuck Maya I need to be inside you" he groaned through the kiss,"Please Maya" he practically begged. "Why are you rushing? I thought you wanted to take this nice and slow" I said,"Not this slow my dick feels like it's gonna bust through my jeans" he said

I laughed and looked down and saw he was right. It looked hella uncomfortable,"I can fix that problem for you" I said as I unbuttoned his jeans,"Maya" he said warningly,"Leo" I mocked him as I pulled his jeans down along with his boxers and his dick sprung to life.

I slowly stroked him causing him to groan,I lowered my mouth over the tip and slowly took him in my mouth,Don't wanna choke ladies and gentlemen! I started moving my head slowly while I was stroking him,The tip the back of my throat and I felt my gag reflex start to kick in.

I used my other free hand to grip his balls causing him to jerk in my mouth,"Holy hell" he said as he gripped my hair and pushed my head up and down,"Ti fotterò così forte che non potraì lasciare il letto tutta la settimana" he said closing his eyes and throwing his eyes back.

(I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to leave the bed all week)

"Fuck I'm close" he said and I felt him twitch inside my mouth,Right now he was basically fucking my mouth thrusting in and out at a slow then fast pace.

He got bigger till he exploded, his warm seed filled my mouth,I swallowed as much as I could but my mouth is only so big. "Damn Maya I think that was some of the best head I've ever had" he said picking me up and setting me on the bed,I wiped the remaining cum off of my mouth with my hand.

"But I think I'll return the favor" He said and slipped down my leggings and underwear,"I swear you're so beautiful" he said slipping my shirt off of me,"I know I've been told" I said helping him out if his shirt,He's fully naked while the only thing I had on was my bra.

But that did not last long as he quickly unclasped it. "You're so beautiful I could just stare at you all day" he said trailing kisses down my neck leaving hickeys down my neck which I know I'll have to cover them up with concealer.

"Time for me to eat" he said as he lowered his mouth down to my vagina,I was dripping. Ready for him to devour me. He slipped his tongue between my wet folds which caused me to let out a loud moan,Thank god we have the house to ourselves. He used his tongue to reach my soul and let me tell you I enjoyed every second of it.

I felt him slip a finger into me which caused me to arch my back at the pleasurable feeling. "Ugh Leo right there" I said gripping his hair pulling the dark locks,he made a 8 figure with his thumb on my clit making me moan louder. "Leo I need you to be inside me" I said,"Not yet" he said pumping two fingers into me now making my toes curl.

I felt myself near my climax as a tingling feeling began to rise in my stomach,"Leo! I'm so close" I yelled as he added three fingers and that was all it took before I felt myself cum all over his mouth and he licked up all my juices,I fell back onto the bed exhausted and we haven't even gotten to the real fun yet.

He chuckled sending vibrations all through my body,"Are you okay?" he asked,"Yeah I just need a mintue" I said,"We could always wait" he said,I jumped up almost falling off the bed,"No! I need this dick tonight" I said. He kissed me passionately and I felt all his emotions in the kiss.

I felt his tip at my entrance,"You ready?" he asked,I nodded and that's all it took for him as he thrusted into me making me scream out in pleasure. "Ti senti così bene intorno a me " he said thrusting into me.

(You feel so good around me)

"I have no clue what you just said" I said moaning as his thrusts became faster and harder,He kissed me while I wrapped my legs around him,I moaned loudly as he hit my g-spot causing me to curl my toes.

"Leo...yes right there!" I yelled as his thrusts became deeper and harder and he kept whispering naughty things into my ear. I felt my orgasm building up,"Leo I'm so close" I said. I felt him swell up inside me causing my walls to stretch to his size,with one final thrust I couldn't hold on any longer and milked him as he pulled out and orgasmed over my stomach.

"Leo I think you broke my legs"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What best way to end a book other then a sex scene,Epilogue up next.

Ti amo=I Love You