Chapter 7

Leonardo POV
"Mom what are you doing here?" I asked "Leonardo Romano Giovanni what is this I heard about you putting your hands on a woman?" she asked. "Mama I did I didn't mean to I just lost my anger." I said "Well she's my best friend and you hurt!" Kierra yelled. Michael tried to calm her down "Romano I raised you better than that how could you disrespect a woman all she was trying to calm you down and you almost kill her!" mama yelled.

"I couldn't help it she was listening to what other people were saying and she doesn't know anything." I said.
"Mama I didn't-"  "Leonardo go find her now." she said I nodded I hugged her and kissed her forehead and grabbed my car keys to my Cadillac Escalade and was out the door.

Let's see where would I go I thought if I was running away I was thinking when it came to me A hotel I put the nearest hotel into my GPS and saw it was 10 minutes away "I'm coming Mia amore."

Maya POV
Where is he? I know what your thinking am I talking about Leo well I wasn't for all I care he could be dead chopped into pieces in a ditch ha....ha...ha, I'll tell you who I'm waiting on I'm waiting on my boy best friend Anthony. Him and I were friends since diapers. He is a fuck boy we became friends he tried to get in my pants so I kicked him in the balls and we been friends since.

I called him and told him to pick me up and his slow as probably got lost knowing him oh let me tell you you some facts about Anthony Jerome Parker he is the oldest out of 2 kids his sister is Moriah Diane Parker she is 18 while Anthony is 21 he is every girls dream boy he is childish, funny, caring and drama queen yet that's my second best friend.

He lives in Brooklyn NY he also loves traveling he cares for his sister since his parents are both addicts they oh did I mention that Anthony almost stabbed me once for walking in on him trying to get a girl to..... Never mind. Where the fuck is he? I tried calling him but this motherfucker don't know how to answer his phone right now.

I saw a black Cadillac Escalade pull up to the curb What the fuck!? I thought the window rolled down and I saw him with a blank look on his face Leonardo fucking Giovanni

Leonardo POV
I saw Maya on the curb and she looked anxious I wonder why I pulled up to the curb and rolled down the window and put a blank face?
"Get in."  I said she rolled her eyes "What makes you think I will get into your car?" she asked. "Well you could get picked up and raped."  I said, she hopped in she was texting someone for the last 5 minutes.

"Who are you texting?" I asked "No one you know." she said rolling her eyes. ,"Well I could know them that person could be my brother." I said.
"You don't know him and he's definitely is not your brother." 

"What's his name?" I asked "Anth-None of your business." She said.
We arrived at the house. "Oh I'm gonna let you know to get ready?" I said "Ready for what?" she asked looking confused. "My mother's in the house and she heard what happen so you might want to get ready for hugs and kisses." I said "Whatever." she said before stepping out the car.

"Wait!" I shouted. "What do you want now?" she asked.
"Look I'm sorry for what I did it was wrong so to make it up to you how about a date?" I asked "Nope." she said I gaped at her she's the first girl to say no to me Maya.

"Why not?" I asked. "Because you put you hands on me." she said I huffed and ran my hands through my hair. "Look I'm sorry Maya I said I was sorry I would get on my knees and beg you to forgive me." I said.
She smirked "Do it then." she said "Do what?" I asked confused.
"Get on your knees and beg." she said "Maya-"
"Beg or I will hold this against you." she said smirking two could play this game. I walked over to her and got on my knees and looked up at her.
"Maya Anderson will you forgive me?" I asked.

Maya POV
He was on his knees asking for my forgiveness well would it not be fun if I took this to the next level.

"No I will not accept your apology." I said "Please Maya I promise if you forgive me I could give you anything you want well except the world cause no one can buy the world cause if I could I would have been done it I-"

"Leo your rambling." I said "Shit!" he mumbled "Leo get up." I said as I helped him off the ground.
"Look I don't want the world I just want happiness and I don't want it bought I expect it to be earned oh and also I liked the position you were in with you on your knees." I said walking away laughing.

"You could be in that position next time Gattina." he said I gave him the middle finger and walked into the house I was tackled into a hug by Kierra. "OH MY GOD MAYA WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOU JUST LEFT WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE AND ESPECIALLY ME I'M YOU FUCKING BEST FRIEND I Can't BELIEVE YOU JUST LEFT." She screamed

"Okay I'll tell you from now on whenever I leave the house." I said "You better or I'm firing you from being my best friend." she said "Okay." I said laughing.

"Come on." she said pulling us off the floor. "Where are we going?" I asked. "We're going to meet Michael and Leo's mom." she said I froze.
"Wait I look a mess give me a chance to freshen up." I said looking at my clothes I still had on my dress from yesterday.

"Okay hurry up you have 10 minutes." I nodded and ran upstairs and grabbed an outfit of the closet

I got dressed and headed back downstairs to see a middle aged woman with brown hair and she was wearing a pink shirt with light washed skinny jeans and light pink high top vans she had style for someone in their 40's she looked at me and she looke...

I got dressed and headed back downstairs to see a middle aged woman with brown hair and she was wearing a pink shirt with light washed skinny jeans and light pink high top vans she had style for someone in their 40's she looked at me and she looked just like Michael, Leo must get his looks from his father.
"Hello Mia Amore I'm Stella Giovanni."
she said as she pulled me into a hug "Maya I see you found my mother." a voice said.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.