"Actually, i'm the adopted son." He said while turn to the floor. Wae? Adopted?

"My adopted parent's say that my parent's give me to them 'cause they do a dangerous thing. So for save my life, they sent me to them. They also says that i have a brother and lil sister. But i never found them. So i was just give up with myself." He said.

With that, i feel like something in myself. A love from brother. And i thinking about BamBam. I feel like i'm connected with Daewhi. What is this feeling i have?

"And they don't change my family name... that's why my name is Lee Daewhi. My family adopted name is Kang." He said while looking away. Then i hug him.

"It's okey, Daewhi. I'm here... i will be your lil sister!" I says with smile. Then he hug me back. After that, we go out from school. I saw BTS wait for us.

"Hey guys, i'm sorry i'm late..." i said while walking hold Daewhi hands. Then they stared at our hands.

"So that's right you're a couple..." i heard Taehyung whisper while turn away.

Then Daewhi turn to me.

"Actually... we're not..." i said. Then their became wide.

"What..." Namjoon ask.

"We're not couple. Are you deaf or what? Why i must tell you a twice time?" I said while cross my waist.

"So, we have a chance?!" Taehyung said while put her hand in the air. Ouh this boy...

"No tho... i already have a son..." i says.

"Son?!!" They says synchronously. I'm just nodded and giggled.

"Actually... Adopted son. But i raise him like my real son..." i said.

"Really?! Can we meet him?!" Taehyung said. This boy is really have a lot energy i guess.

"Sure, we will come at your house tonight. 8.p.m..." i said.

"Ouh yeah, why you want to meet me?" I added.

"Well, we want to disscus with you about our bussiness..." Jin said.

"Okey, we disscus tonight..." after that, we go to our house.

~SKIP TIME~

Daewhi, Omar and i walk to BTS house.

"Eomma~ we're we going?" Omar ask me while holding my hands.

"We will meet eomma friends okey? And be a good boy with them." I said. I don't know why i bring Omar to them.

Then we arrived at BTS house. ~~dindong~~ i press the bell.
Someone open the door.

"Y/N!!!!!" Taehyung said while hug me. Okey this is weird.

"Eomma, this is my new appa?" Omar said. Aish this kid.....

"Appa? Yess of course! I'm your appa!" Taehyung said while hug him.

"Yahh!! Don't make him confuse and let them in!" Yoongi said from the living room. I can tell that they watch a tv.

"Welcome Y/N and Daewhi!!" Jimin yelled while walk downstair.

"Wahh Y/N! Your son is cute! Like me!" Jungkook said while lift Omar up.

Me and Daewhi just giggled. Then we sit in the couch. Omar play with Taehyung and Jungkook while Daewhi and i sit with the rest of BTS except for Taehyung and Jungkook.

"So Y/N.. what is your plan?" Hoseok ask me.

"Well, i think that-"

"Hello to Daegu people who is watching this report. We have a big news! For the report last week, about mask girl, we finally seen the mask girl face!!" The reporter talk in the TV. Shit... i saw that they focus to the TV.