Chapter 1

Author note- the video is the song in this chapter. (If you don't like rock music don't listen. )
I breathe you in with smoke in the backyard lights,we used to laugh until we choked into the wasted nights.It was the best time of my life, but now I sleep alone,

So darling, don't, don't wake me up, 'cause my thrill is gone.,Say I'm wrong,In the sunset turning red behind the smoke,

forever and alone.Yeah!

Bulletproof Love by Pierce The Veil played as my alarm went off. I seriously love that song and I think without it I wouldn't be able to get up in the morning. I turn off the alarm and get off the bed. I walk into my bathroom and look in the mirror. Same sad, cut up, ugly girl. I sigh and take off my clothes. I turn on the water and fill up my bathtub with warm water and coconut scented liquid soap. And just for fun I add a red colored ball to turn the water red. it's made for bubble baths sheesh. I then grab my phone off the bathroom counter,since I leave it in the bathroom for this purpose, and put my music on shuffle. I turned off the water and jumped in my tub. Thank god it was Saturday because this bath felt good.

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating. Wait how long was I asleep for ?!?! I checked my phone and saw that an unknown number called me. Whatever I could care less, I don't talk anyways. then I checked the time. IVE BEEN IN THE BATH FOR THREE FREAKING HOURS. I washed my hair and body and jumped out the bath. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me. I played my music again and walked into my room and went into my closet and took out underwear, a pair of black sweatpants, a white t-shirt, and black and white tribal print walking socks. I slip on my clothes and put my hair in a really high messy bun. I turn off my music on my phone and bring it with me downstairs.The money and property from my parents death pretty much set me up for life. I had pretty much a good lifestyle. lots of money, a huge house, a good car, etc. But I could care less about that stuff. I wish I had someone who understands and loves me for me. Today I'm deciding not to eat so I just sit down on a purple bean bag in the living room and play Pixel Guns on my phone. don't judge that game is fun. after getting tired of playing Pixel Guns I decide to go to my tree house in the back of my house, in the forest. I walked straight outside with my phone. hey, I could care less if my socks get dirty. I walk about 15 minutes to my tree house and climb the ladder to the top of the tree. I push the little trap door to get into the tree house. my tree house is pretty small but its comfy. I come here to think and get away from reality. I grab a blanket and pillow from the treasure chest in the corner of the tree house and set it on the floor of the tree house. I then lay down and fall asleep thinking about why I'm such a horrible person to be around ....